GroceryBakeryWalmart
marketside pretzel hamburger buns

marketside™ pretzel hamburger buns

by Walmart

Our soft pretzel buns have authentic Bavarian-style flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of marketside™ pretzel hamburger buns !
How would you rate this product?
Julie E.
Omaha, NE
1,033 reviews
marketside™ pretzel hamburger buns  uploaded by Julie E.
Yum! Yum! Yum! Delicious pretzel flavor and thickness. They feel a little sticky so I like to toast them for just a bit to get rid of that. So good with burgers 🍔 I definitely plan to start buying these more often. I think chicken sandwiches would be amazing on these too.
Katie M.
Reading, PA
marketside™ pretzel hamburger buns  uploaded by Katie M.
These are so good when slightly heated up so they are warm and when combined with a bbq or even sandwhich. Its soft and not too salty like the typical soft pretzel. I could seriously just eat these with butter and be fine that's how good they are.
Brandy P.
Christiansbrg, VA
****†**%%%%*good best thing I have ever bought!!!!!!! Yes it was great very very good💋😍👌🙌💲💸💡 target
Natalie W.
Lancaster, Pa
I love anything that has to do with pretzels. Theae buns are perfection in a bag. Perfect for making any burger or sandwich look different!
Dana W.
Hagerstown, MD
Purchased at: Target
These buns are great have a nice soft sweet texture and taste, would buy for any BBQ!! Or even for simple sloppy joe sandwhiches
Susan B.
3820 Harris Drive Southside Al
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so yummy! Always fressh and never dried out and crumbling. We enjoy all of the marketside products.
Shianna H.
Beaver, OH
I mostly shop at Walmart or on wish because that's all I can afford but if I had money I would totally be going out to fancy stores
Amber H.
Olive Hill, KY
Just like any other hamburger buns! Nice and fresh and cheaper than name brand! They taste just like any other brand of buns! Can't go wrong!!
Heather E.
Denton, TX
Great quality the only reason I didn’t give five stars was because how hard the product is
Kami F.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Sooooo good great for hamburgers! I would highly recommend. Way better than the alternatives, blows them out of the water. It’s a good value for the price. There is no cons just awesome goodness

Looking for your answer?