marketside™ bavarian pretzel sticks

by Walmart

Our soft hand-scored pretzel sticks are even better warmed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of marketside™ bavarian pretzel sticks !
Wheatfield, IN
These are amazing with a homemade cheese sauce. Just heat in the oven to warm and get you a dish of cheese sauce and there you go
Bronx , NY
umm super rich and delicious bread very good for breakfast for the very good snack to combine with egg ham and cheese are great.
Kingsport, TN
These are fresh soft and very tasty the pretzel lover in me had to try and I was very impressed how fresh and yummy they were
Flat Rock , MI
1.99$. Heat them up in the oven for like 5-10 minutes, and put a little sea salt on them, with melted cheese sauce is yummy!!
Glendale, AZ
I love these. There is only 1 other store that beats Walmart but they are high up there on my list. Perfect for parties
Purchased at: Walmart
These are very good with a cheesey hot dog. My son is a very picked eater and he ate alot of these. They taste great
Tampa, FL
Oh my God it's so good !!!!!! I heat them up in the oven for a few minutes and eat them with a cheese dip. Love it !
These pretzels are delicious. They aren't dry and really hard and I love pairing them with peanut butter or hummus
Millington
That taste good thay ware just kind of herd to bite thow and chow and when you hear them up thay got harder to chow
Greenwood , SC
All walmart brand is cheap and fresh. Some taste better than the actual real product itself. Very well worth it

Looking for your answer?