BY MARKETSIDE

Victoria G.
These are SO GOOD!!! Except, they've made the package bigger, at least it looks bigger, and I can never finish it all without feeling too full. The Pico de Gallo is always fresh tasting, not too spicy, and the crunchy things wicked with the dressing gives it such a good flavor. The chicken is ok, not the best, but even if you don't eat it there is plenty to fill you up. I pick one of these up every Sunday to take to lunch at church, it's so much easier than making something that morning. Love these!
Alyssa A.
I love these salads! These are super easy to pack for me when I need something quick and easy to eat during my lunch break. I always try to get the latest date that is on the salad so that it taste fresher and last longer before the lettuce starts turning brown. They are affordable and definitely worth trying.
Christie L.
Southwests salads from Walmart are bomb I recommended everyone to buy these their awesome as a snack for lunch I will purchase these everyday
angela a.
Has anyone tried this salad ive heard its good but im still debating to buy when i head to the store?