BY MARKETSIDE

Skye B.
Phenix City, AL
When I make stir fry or just steamed veggies, I love to pick these up because they are so yummy. They are fresh every time and have a great, crisp taste. I normally get these at walmart and they are really inexpensive depending on the season. Go grab some now!
Theresa E.
Moss Point, MS
I really like these snow peas. I eat them right out of the bag and they are so fresh. I love that they are crispy and crunchy and have a great flavor to them. I use these when i make stir fry or just mix it with some rice for added flavor and texture.
Corrine R.
Wimauma, FL
We love to snack on these! They have always been crispy & fresh every time I've purchased them. I love them! The kiss love them! Even the guinea pigs love them!
Lilly G.
Chandler, AZ
These are perfect for a little snack to enjoy or I also like to throw these in with other veggies to create a stir fry. Perfectly crunchy and fresh!
Valerie S.
Huntington, WV
LOVE these!!! I love the convenience and the size. I use them in recipes or eat them raw. I've never purchased a bad bag. I will always buy them!!!
Ashley M.
Great value for yummy peas! We eat them both raw and cooked in many different dishes. They are great either way!
Stevie P.
Good quality for cheap snow peas! I eat em raw and dip in southwest ranch yum