Marketside Loaded Baked Potato Soup, 11 oz

by Marketside

I've never had this before but it sounds delicious! Does it taste any good?
Start your review of Marketside Loaded Baked Potato Soup, 11 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Brittinee A.
Washington, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
This soup is pretty good! There was the perfect amount of potatoes (some brands make it more soup based than potato based). It wasn’t too expensive either, which premade products like this can be! Definitely worth trying if you’re a potato soup lover.
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA
This is the best potato soup I have had it taste good and it fills you up and it is a quick and easy meal for time is have to rush really love it
Ashley S.
Beaufort, SC
I love love love this soup! Whenever I go to SAMs club I always make it a point to grab some! It's perfect for when you have a lazy night and want to eat something to make you nice and cozy. It has a rich and creamy flavor with a hint of smokiness! It's super delicious!!
Reanna  S.
Calhoun, GA
I enjoyed this soup. Taste like I made it at home. Perfect for a lazy night in
I enjoyed this soup. Taste like I made it at home. Perfect for a lazy night in
Shay W.
This is so good. It taste just like homemade. It's not heavy seasoned which I like because it allows you to add seasoning to your leisure.