Marketside Lemonade, 16 fl oz uploaded by Zavanda W.Marketside Lemonade, 16 fl oz uploaded by Celine V.

BY MARKETSIDE

Ashton P.
Dakota City, NE
If you want something that taste like chick-fa-la lemonade you need to buy this! This is by far the best lemonade I have ever had and it’s so cheap and so good!! I drink this everyday and I love it!!
Livy V.
Glendale, AZ
I get this lemonade for ¢.98 at Walmart. I love how refreshing it tastes!! It is one of my go to drinks. I continue purchase this when ever I can. I am so happy with taste and a perfect summer drink! I totally recommend people who love lemonade to give this a try!! 😋
Celine V.
I absolutely LOVE this lemonade! I've tried the lemonade, raspberry lemonade, and the green tea with coconut water and they're all delish! They're only 96 cents and totally tasty! Definitely my favorite drink.
Jeanette R.
Providence, RI
I love love this drink. Especially the lemonade flavor. This drink would go down great on a hot Day. They have a variety of flavors. I believe there are 6 other flavors such as green tea and coconut. they are inexpensive and can be found at walmart. Not sure of any other retailers
Zavanda W.
I usually don't like lemonade but this one is so delicious. I buy them every chance I get and since I avoid Wal-Mart I buy them rarely but stock up when I do go. And for .88 it's worth it.
Chelsea F.
I had the raspberry lemonade and it was delicious! I love that the drinks are so inexpensive and that they can be purchased cold. I am definitely repurchasing.
Myesha W.
Decatur, GA
This is the best lessons I've ever drank! I love it so much I get one everyday. It just makes you feel all great inside