BY MARKETSIDE

naf C.
We bought these eggs from Walmart or Target (can't exactly remember where). They are organic and very high quality. They taste delicious and are very big in size. They're easy to make as well as in they don't lose their shape when frying. I would highly recommend them to everyone
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
What’s better than clean, organic, cafe free eggs? Not sure if I have the answer, but these eggs are just that. Healthy. They are a little bit more than the regular eggs, but for my family, this goes a long way!
Karen H.
Delicious, flavorful eggs. I'm convinced that the cagefree brown eggs taste better by a long shot. They work great in my Keto breakfast casserole.
I will buy them again.
Feddra S.
Me and my family are avid consumers of eggs, and we have found the holly grail on those, they are pretty good, had a good flavor and the price is more affordable than the brand ones. I really recommend to consume those.
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
These are great eggs. I like that Wal-Mart sells Organic cage free eggs at a super reasonable price. I’m a happy customer and I absolutely recommend these to everyone else! Can’t beat the price and quality.
Linz G.
I enjoy eating these just knowing they are cage free. These taste so good and I am not sure exactly what it is but I do feel like they taste a lot better than regular eggs. These are affordable personally just because my health for me is more important than a price, I also feel like they last me awhile. I recommend this to anyone asking. I am glad there are products like this out there.
Vannesa C.
These eggs taste so good my kids love them they are organic and healthier too almost five dollar a carton but you can't put a price on your health everything's gmo now , so glad there's items like these