Marketside uploaded by Denise J.

BY MARKETSIDE

Darlene R.
Brimley
I drink a lot of tea hot/cold it doesn’t matter. I just love tea. This sweet tea is delicious but not to sweet, it’s just right and I like it a lot. It doesn’t have that kind of sour taste that most sweet teas can have. Great job,Marketside.😍
Chelsea C.
Apopka , FL
I really like this tea. I like that it is not overly sweetened. I like that it does not taste bland. It is a very good tea and the price is very affordable for the amount you get. I recommend it. Love it!
Victoria P.
Manvel, TX
They have surprisingly good drinks at an inexpensive price like less than a dollar. It also has a really good lemon taste. My favorite is the Raspberry Lemonade and I think the best way to drink it is after I've put it in the freezer just till it gets a bit icy.
Denise J.
Dinuba, CA
They are one of the best store owned teas I've ever drank!!! The flavors are so tasteful I just can't get enough. All though the tea is cheap is very delicious. I would recommend this drink to any tea lover.
Ashley W.
The taste is terrible. It has a lemon taste to it even though the bottle mentions nothing of a lemon taste. I wouldn't suggest this if you don't like lemon flavored tea.
Kiara S.
Manchester, NH
Marketside is the best iced tea brand you can find. It tastes just like southern sweet tea and I love it! My whole family does! And we are pretty picky about our sweet tea.
Hayley P.
Evanston, WY
Absolutely refreshing and delicious. Marketside sweet iced tea is quickly becoming my favorite drink. It is reasonably priced and tastes great.
Heather V.
One of the best drinks I gave ever had. Very affordable on price. Also the container it comes in you can keep reusing all you want.
Anais M.
San Antonio, TX
Delicioso té, barato y se encuentra en todos los Wal Mart. El sabor no es muy fuerte, es perfecto. Lo recomiendo mucho.
Andrea T.
Apache Jct, AZ
This is my favorite tea! It's cheap, but refreshing! I think it's better then some of the others out there.