BY MARKET PANTRY #88 in Pasta & Noodles

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Whole Wheat Spaghetti 13.25 oz see more...

Ashley M.
Garland, TX
I tried this a few weeks ago and I love them. They have better flavor than the original ones. My kids prefer them to regular as well. The fact that they are healthier is a bonus! This is great with just original spaghetti sauce mixed up in a single pan and cooked together. Also have put mozzarella cheese on top and baked it, so good!
Emily J.
Provo, UT
I have nothing to complain about with these noodles. They cook fast and taste great! I always go for these, and that is saying something. Most times with food, I go with the brand name (i.e. Kelloggs for Frosted Flakes), but these noodles have me totally satisfied. As for health - the whole wheat would definitely be healthier, but these guys sure are yummy!
Christina H.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love spaghetti in the winter months and I am always looking for affordable wheat noodles. These hit all of my marks. Mix them with some basil pesto and chicken with some cheese on top and they are wonderful. These noodles are always in my pantry for an easy and quick dinner!
Raquel H.
National City, CA
I love that target has this available it's cheaper than the name brand stuff and it tastes just as good. I've purchased this about 3 times now and I like it. I've really been enjoying the variety lately since hey now have whole wheat options as well
Maggie D.
Cooks up really nicely and It tastes great. I usually grab it at target I think- good price- and I can't really taste a difference between it and other store brands. Yumm. Hungry now.
Michelle K.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Whole Weat Spaghetti from Target is my go to. It's reasonably priced and tastes great! It's also very healthy for you. A Recipe I would recommend is a simple spaghetti and meatballs. You can find this at your local Target and I recommend that you try it out!
Ashley D.
Manhattan, KS
The pasta is pasta. It's ok--for me, the entire dish hinges on the sauce. That being said, the pasta is simple to cook and cooks quickly--which is always nice on weeknight after work.
Katie S.
West Fargo, ND
I love market pantry! These noodles are great and don’t even taste like whole wheat! They are good for you and taste just like normal noodles. I’d recommend these to anyone looking for a healthy alternative!
Danielle W.
Great for the price. Could not tell a taste difference between any of the wheat brands. Used these noodles in spaghetti. Feel it's a healthy alternative vs. regular noodles
Cristina G.
Tonkawa, OK
I love Pasta it's healthy and delicious love the whole-grain option and my boyfriend loves it too and he doesn't like whole-grain pasta but he likes this one in particular