Market Pantry Whole Wheat Rotini 13.25 oz uploaded by Hannah B.

BY MARKET PANTRY

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Whole Wheat Rotini 13.25 oz see more...

Abigail S.
Bedford, TX
I do the majority of my grocery shopping at target, and if there is a market pantry option for something I am buying I almost always choose the market pantry product because it is very affordable and the quality is always good. The whole wheat pastas from some other brands sometimes have a strange texture but I've found that the market pantry does not, tastes great and has a normal pasta texture.
Jelly Q.
I really like their pastas a lot. During the winter I see myself cooking alot of pasta that it is either in soup or italian way. I have use this brand continuously and i like it because of the price that its not as expensive as other brands are. I definitely recommend it!
Ivanna V.
Pico rivera, CA
Was always afraid of trying whole wheat because of the taste and the price. But trying this product from target was one of the best choices of my life. The taste is always exactly the same to regular spaghetti and i just love it! I would totally recommend this to my friends, not just because of the taste but mostly the price.
Sarah S.
I love that Target offers there own brand that is a little more affordable and tastes just as good. I like this pasta since it whole wheat, which is a little better for you, and it comes out just as good as any other whole wheat pasta I've bought.
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
We aren't huge whole wheat fans in my household, but I feel like market pantry is the best option for us when it comes to that. They don't have that really hard texture(even after being cooked) like other brands of whole wheat pasta do.
Fiona R.
Box Elder, SD
This pasta is always a good value. I only buy my noodles at Target because their brand is the cheapest. Overall it's good cost for quality. It's more dense than regular noodles since it's whole wheat, but I will continue to purchase it.
Kate S.
Prague, OK
This pasta is wonderful when I can't decide on dinner. I just boil them up, add chicken and pasta sauce. Done and done. It's a good value when you're on a budget or last minute. I am definitely satisfied.
Stephanie C.
Waterford, CT
This pasta is super filling and does not have as much of a wheat taste as other whole grain pastas. It soaks up sauce well and is quick to make. Serve with tomato basil sauce and parmesan cheese, and you're good to go!
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
I like market pantry while wheat spiral noodles. They tastes good even though they are whole wheat. I do notice that I need to cook them a bit longer than regular noodles though.
Dallas L.
i don't know what it is about this specific brand at target, but I love it. especially since it is whole wheat and on the healthier side. These noodles do not get sticky and cook very well. it is always cheap and most the time on sale at target. i highly recommend it.