BY MARKET PANTRY

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Whole Wheat Penne Pasta 13.25 oz see more...

Alexis C.
Suwanee, GA
I've tried most of Market Pantrys noodles but these really lack flavor. Since Target always has them on sale and you're able to use your Redcard it's just cheaper to buy this brand.
Stacia B.
Kansas City, MO
In the quest for health, many will try to reach for something with less processed white flour. Thankfully, market pantry comes to the rescue. My boyfriend didn't even comment on it being whole wheat or tasting different. It's quick and easy to cook and gives you so many flavor options for sauce.
Lorena M.
I like using these for the simple fact that sauce gets trapped inside the noodle making it even more tastier haha. It's cheap, but still healthy since it's wheat. I totally recommend shopping this brand.
Aris L.
Fayetteville, NC
Great buy! Does not skimp on quality at all. I'm usually leery of store brand products because they tend to degrade recipes and taste horrible. But I've not had that concern with Market Pantry items.
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
I'm a Whole Wheat person. I love cooking any noodles dish but it has to be whole wheat. It's heavy, but no difference from the normal noodles, just more healthier (sorta) hehe
Kandice K.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
I love this with tomato sauce! It is also really good with alfredo or even just a little bit of olive oil. The whole wheat keeps the pasta al dente. It has a little bit more flavor, too. The price is always great. If it isn't on sale, it's on Cartwheel! You can't go wrong!
Tiffany L.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Probably one of the best whole wheat pastas I've had. I hate when wheat or whole grain pasta tastes gritty after cooking it but this tastes like regular pasta. I love it!
Mary L.
Centreville, VA
A little salty and chewy even when cooked well. I like how convenient it is to find market pantry items and how reasonably priced they are. I made this penne with some chicken Alfredo and it was heavenly, even bargain brand pasta is still good pasta!
Jay W.
Lancaster, PA
Of all the store brand pasta I've purchased, Market Pantry is probably my favorite. For a whole wheat pasta, they did a good job. It doesn't taste cardboard-y. Good job.
Cassandra K.
Baltimore, MD
Penne is a very versatile pasta so I always stock up on whole wheat versions for pasta salads, or even to throw into soups or stews. I love Targets market pantry brands for pantry staples in general, but their pasta and grains are exceptional good value for money.