BY MARKET PANTRY

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Whole Wheat Penne Pasta 13.25 oz see more...

Dayna G.
Hanover, MD
Good flavor, cooks well. I like that it doesn't have a off taste like most whole wheat pastas do.
Yesenia R.
Great pasta! It cooks very fast. This is my go to when it comes to pasta. Great price as well.
Christine B.
Great price, quality product, and I love that it is whole wheat. These work well in any recipe!
Catheline K.
S Huntington, NY
I love Market Pantry products. The pasta is delicious and I love they have them in whole wheat
Jessica G.
Love the Market Pantry whole wheat pastas. The price is affordable and the taste is delicious.
Perry p.
Redding, Ca
I bought these at Target and they are absoulutly delicious! And at a little cheaper of a price
Jacquelyn H.
Penfield, NY
Very good pasta at a reasonable price! I often get a deal on this pasta with my Cartwheel app!
Tara A.
Penne is my all time favorite pasta. Market pantry is a really great price compared to others.
Erica T.
Raleigh, NC
Always great! As good as major brands but much cheaper and you can use other savings with it!
Gina K.
Perry Hall, MD
Used these to make baked ziti during Snowstorm Jonas... the noodles worked and tasted great!