BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry whole black peppercorn - 2.37 oz. see more...

Mindy N.
Overland Park, KS
Market Pantry also produces a great spice/seasoning at usually a cheaper price. I usually buy all my spices at Target. The black peppercorn is also great.
Charlene D.
Saint Joseph, MO
This is a good, cheap pepper product. This is just black peppercorn, no blend here. I favor this to refill my pepper grinders. It works very well.
Melinda P.
I buy these to fill my grinder. The price is great and it's always fresh. There is nothing like freshly ground pepper on your food!
Francie K.
Cincinnati, OH
Freshly ground is the way to go if you're going to use black pepper but this stuff will do the trick if it's all you have on hand.
Casey H.
Quality peppercorns. Good taste. Sufficient quantity. I like the mix ones (red and green with black) as well
Alex M.
Easton, MD
I always by the target brand items. They are cheaper and to me it taste the same as any other pepper.
Betsy H.
Waco, TX
Great value for my pepper grinder. Good, fresh taste and I can't complain about the price;)
Katherine S.
Great product to refill your pepper grinders and a great value as well! So good!
Abigail M.
Oregon, IL
Great classic seasoning! The grinder works well and the pepper is flavorful.
Kellsea S.
Yucaipa, CA
Targets brand of black pepper. It looks like pepper and tastes like pepper.