BY MARKET PANTRY

Find pasta, noodles and dumplings at Target.com! Market pantry tri color rotini 12 oz see more...

Carrie Lynn P.
Saint Charles, MO
My kids love these! My son request "Colored spin noodles".
I grab these and their red sauce and it is a perfect quick dinner! A lot of the time Target will have these on their Cartwheel for 10-15% off and with the red card, it is a pretty inexpensive dinner. My kids (3 and 1) like them with butter and parm cheese so it is not super healthy, but it works! I will continue to purchase. I have recommended to other Mothers, who work outside the home, who struggle with quick dinner ideas.
This was a great pasta for my homemade antipasti type salad/ I purchased mine at Target and you could find it there as well. I won't consider the "backbone" of healthy because it is not a whole wheat pasta but the base of a healthy meal. I would recommend it to others.
Alexis S.
Wayne, MI
Tri color rotini is my favorite type of pasta. I'll admit I don't like spending unnecessary money. A lot of the store brand foods/items are private labeled. I think it tastes just like the name brand but half the price.
Kristen D.
Uniontown, OH
This pasta is at the right price and I use it sometimes to make pasta salad. The colors of the pasta are just as vibrant as the name brands and it cooks similar to other brands. I would give five stars but I just can't get that passionate about noodles.
Bailey C.
Mankato , MN
Amazing pasta! All pasta is pretty cheap so the price is in the right area for ~$1 a box. It's a little bit different than your standard pasta though. I'm not sure if it actually tastes different or I've just convinced myself it has because of the color but it's definitely more flavorful than your regular pasta.
Nicole S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Market pantry products are great! I haven't had a single product that didn't compare to the name brands of things. This pasta was the same! I love cooking with rotini, and generally buy the tricolor. It is so easy and you can add anything to it! This is a staple in my pantry
I love this pasta because the colors are so fun! Rotini is excellent if you are making pasta salad, or if you just want something simple. They also bake really well with a cheese sauce. Great for macaroni and cheese! They aren't at all expensive.
Amanda S.
Grafton, MA
i'm at target all the time and i find that using the cart wheel all and watching the sale i can get a good chunk of my dry goods from target for cheaper the market pantry brand pasta are the same as any anothe store brand for less money if you keep an eye out
Tricia K.
Allardt, TN
Great product and great price. Some brands of the tricolor pasta's usually have a strange flavor but this does not. Love using it for some comfort food, and it's a brand that I frequently buy.
april t.
Taunton, MA
Target is my go to. They have great prices and offer great coupons with a lot of items. If you have cartwheel, mobile coupons, and a target card (I use the debit one so its just the same as using my debit card, but I save 5% on everything!) then you are golden! There are so many savings to catch. Their store brand foods are great. Their pasta is still rich and soft! You would think you got some big name brand!

Target