Market Pantry Sugar-Free Grape Drink Mix Packets 25-ct.

by Market Pantry

Market pantry sugar-free grape drink mix packets 25-ct.

Does anybody know how these taste? I been wanting to try them but I don't know if I would like it.
Favorite flavor?
Favorite flavor?
Start your review of Market Pantry Sugar-Free Grape Drink Mix Packets 25-ct.!
Product Highlights
“I like that they are low calorie and I can just add to water to make it a little more palatable.” in reviews
“I love the idea - but am so sick of seeing artificial sweeteners everywhere.” in reviews
Not bad! I like that they are low calorie and I can just add to water to make it a little more palatable.
Pottsville, PA
Love this product. Whenever I need to add flavor to my water I add this. Easy to pack on the go
Middletown, NY
Love these. Sometimes water is too boring and this is an easy way to perk it up. Very convenient.
Warwick, RI
Aspartame- Boo- no thank you. Maybe add stevia or monk fruit - my family doesn't do artificial
Boston, MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
These beverage mix packets are great on the go & have a radt flavor. 5 calories? Cmon!
Springville, UT
These would be good if they didn't have Aspartame. Aspartame does more harm than good.
These are convenient for when you want a flavored drink on the go. Cheap price, too.
Just buy the brand name Crystal Lights. The flavor is better. These are cheap in price, but also quality.