Market Pantry Strawberry Lemonade Sparkling Water Beverage

Market pantry strawberry lemonade sparkling water beverage 16.9 oz. 4 pk see more...

• I've never had this. Is it just like strawberry pop tasting ? 2 Answers
  • Does this taste good?2 Answers
  • would this be good mixed in with any flavored liquors? Has anyone...1 Answers
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Really enjoy this sparkling water! It has just the right amount of bubbles with a really good flavor to it. This water really helped me stop drinking so much pop. I felt like the price was very reasonable too.
Kara N.
San Francisco, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I actually really enjoy this sparkling water. If you are looking for a cost effective way to spice up your water routine, I highly recommend trying some of Market Pantry's flavored water. I like this flavor because it is not too overpowering. I also enjoy the lemon-lime flavor. At Target, you can usually get them for less than a $1 a liter!
Dawn B.
Connelly Spg, NC
Love, love, love this water!!! The flavor is fantastic and the bubbles trick my brain into thinking it's soda. The price is very reasonable. You definitely get what you pay for, and in this case it's amazing. I buy it all the time.
Nashada H.
Springfield, MA
Great to have when you get tired of just drinking plain old water have a very nice taste
Andrea H.
Ellicott City, MD
I am an avid Lacroix water drinker and these are a great and lower prices alternative. I've only tried a couple of the flavors and make sure to check the cartwheel app for a discount!
Jenifer Q.
Lancaster , CA
Very refreshing. Great way to stay hydrated. It gives water some flavor to it which is good.
Samantha A.
Kingsville, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Love sparkling waters!!! always have to stay hydrated and what better way than with water that tastes great :)
Abby H.
Lawrence, KS
Great flavor! In the summer I find it hard to stay hydrated, and sparkling water helps keep me on track. Great price and many flavor options to choose from.
Sagvun A.
Aurora, IL
Good taste at a less price when compared with the branded drinks. The flavor is good and tasty. I buy these always.
Mary a.
All I can say about the product of Market Pantry Strawberry Lemonade Sparkling Water Beverage is yummy !
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
I wish I could purchase their products at my local supermarket.. anyone else?
Hailey B.
Where can I purchase this?
Morgan S.
Does this product contain sugar substitutes? I am allergic to them. Thanks!
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
Does this taste good?
Sonia V.
I've never had this. Is it just like strawberry pop tasting ?