Market Pantry Strawberry Lemonade Sparkling Water Beverage

Market pantry strawberry lemonade sparkling water beverage 16.9 oz. 4 pk see more...

• I've never had this. Is it just like strawberry pop tasting ? 2 Answers
  • Does this taste good?2 Answers
  • would this be good mixed in with any flavored liquors? Has anyone...1 Answers
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Really enjoy this sparkling water! It has just the right amount of bubbles with a really good flavor to it. This water really helped me stop drinking so much pop. I felt like the price was very reasonable too.
Sam S.
This is delicious! If you are looking to take soda out of your life this is a great replacement! All the carbonated needs with great natural flavors. There is a short ingredient list which is also great!
Kara N.
San Francisco, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I actually really enjoy this sparkling water. If you are looking for a cost effective way to spice up your water routine, I highly recommend trying some of Market Pantry's flavored water. I like this flavor because it is not too overpowering. I also enjoy the lemon-lime flavor. At Target, you can usually get them for less than a $1 a liter!
Dawn B.
Connelly Spg, NC
Love, love, love this water!!! The flavor is fantastic and the bubbles trick my brain into thinking it's soda. The price is very reasonable. You definitely get what you pay for, and in this case it's amazing. I buy it all the time.
Allison M.
I really love sparkling water and target so this is perfect! It doesn't go flat too quickly. Actually if you like sparking water head over to target and try them out! They're cheap and delicious! I love the Fuji Apple but this a close second!
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
I love Market Pantry! I always grab something from their brand when I visit Target! I bought this a few times; it's refreshing and tastes awesome. MP sells quality food with quality ingredients, and I'm glad Target carries products from them, because I can never seem to find them anywhere else..
Lauryn E.
Richmond, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Way to sweet! I love seltzer or sparkling water and I like flavored ones the best but the Market Pantry brand is just way too sweet! I have tried many different flavors and found them all to be sweet, even the Lemon Lime one which I wouldn't have expected to be sweet!
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
Every so often I need something with carbonation because I get sick of water, and these are a great 0 calorie alternative. Sometimes I feel a little bloated but that's because I never really consume products with carbonation. The taste is amazing, the lemon lime one's taste like sprite! Love these things.
Sophie S.
Did not know they carried this! My mom bought before, don't mind these types of drinks, but I try to avoid certain ingredients. My family seems to enjoy and cheaper alternative to some brands if you combine target coupon and cartwheel offer
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
Not sure how this product is linked to fitness but the flavor is not that bad. I recently started drinking sparkling water (pregnant and can't drink beer and hate pop). For it being generic I was pleasantly surprised.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
I wish I could purchase their products at my local supermarket.. anyone else?
Hailey B.
Where can I purchase this?
Morgan S.
Does this product contain sugar substitutes? I am allergic to them. Thanks!
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
Does this taste good?
Sonia V.
I've never had this. Is it just like strawberry pop tasting ?