Market Pantry Strawberry Lemonade Sparkling Water Beverage

Market pantry strawberry lemonade sparkling water beverage 16.9 oz. 4 pk see more...

• I've never had this. Is it just like strawberry pop tasting ? 2 Answers
  • Does this taste good?2 Answers
  • would this be good mixed in with any flavored liquors? Has anyone...1 Answers
Mindy H.
Target's sparkling waters are great! They have lots of flavors that taste good and are not overpowering.
Mary a.
All I can say about the product of Market Pantry Strawberry Lemonade Sparkling Water Beverage is yummy !
Christine G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
This water actually tastes very good, something I did not believe when I first bought this product.
Katelyn T.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I'm not a fan of water so I love flavored water, it's a great price for great water, delicious water
Amanda B.
Beverly Hills, FL
Very thirst quenching! I would purchase more. I recommend this flavor as a top flavored water to try.
Stephanie G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
The flavor is a little different but it's still refreshing and a good price for a sparkling water.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is great! The flavor is amazing, and it is a very healthy alternative to drinking soda.
melissa b.
These are really good. It's a good change for when you want water but don't want just plain water
Mandi D.
These taste great! Great added flavor to water for an inexpensive price. Love multiple flavors
Jenifer Q.
Lancaster , CA
Very refreshing. Great way to stay hydrated. It gives water some flavor to it which is good.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
I wish I could purchase their products at my local supermarket.. anyone else?
Hailey B.
Where can I purchase this?
Morgan S.
Does this product contain sugar substitutes? I am allergic to them. Thanks!
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
Does this taste good?
Sonia V.
I've never had this. Is it just like strawberry pop tasting ?