Market Pantry Strawberry Lemonade Sparkling Water Beverage

Market pantry strawberry lemonade sparkling water beverage 16.9 oz. 4 pk see more...

• I've never had this. Is it just like strawberry pop tasti...2 Answers
  • Does this taste good?2 Answers
  • would this be good mixed in with any flavored liquors? Ha...1 Answers
Kim L.
I think this is okay. It has too much of a fake strawberry flavor. I like the brand, but wouldn't choose this kind again.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
These sparkling beverages from Target are great for a low calorie drink. I love that they taste great & have no carbs.
Zally A.
Beaverton, OR
This is currently helping me kick my soda habit. The flavor is great and the bubbles help to simulate the soda I crave
Courtney C.
Huntington, WV
Love the market pantry strawberry lemonade, it has such a good flavor, I also love the packets for water bottles!!
Charlotte M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
The flavor is odd, if you are looking for a non-traditional soda type drink then it works but I do not prefer it.
Sagvun A.
Aurora, IL
Good taste at a less price when compared with the branded drinks. The flavor is good and tasty. I buy these always.
Samantha A.
Kingsville, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Love sparkling waters!!! always have to stay hydrated and what better way than with water that tastes great :)
Danielle L.
Chesterfield, MI
I'm not a huge carbonated drink fan but I love these when I feel the craving! Has amazing flavor in my opinion
Emily A.
Glenside, PA
These are delicious especially this flavor! And I already love sparkling water and the flavor just enhances it
Erlin R.
Jacksonville, FL
These are pretty good they are sweet and the flavor tastes all natural but it does leave a lemony after taste
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
I wish I could purchase their products at my local supermarket.. anyone else?
Hailey B.
Where can I purchase this?
Morgan S.
Does this product contain sugar substitutes? I am allergic to them. Thanks!
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
Does this taste good?
Sonia V.
I've never had this. Is it just like strawberry pop tasting ?