Market Pantry Strawberry Lemonade Sparkling Water Beverage

Market pantry strawberry lemonade sparkling water beverage 16.9 oz. 4 pk see more...

• I've never had this. Is it just like strawberry pop tasti...2 Answers
  • Does this taste good?2 Answers
  • would this be good mixed in with any flavored liquors? Ha...1 Answers
Jandra S.
Nashville, TN
I love this water! Perfect for when I need something that isn't plain water and am craving soda. This flavor is one of my favorites.
Charlotte H.
I love sparkling water and love that Market Pantry offers other flavors than what I've seen. The strawberry lemonade is my favorite.
Gretchen S.
Savannah, GA
These sparkling waters taste exactly like the more expensive brands! I can't recommend them fast enough for their taste and price.
Deanna D.
Mesa, AZ
I'm not a big fan of sparkling water. I would prefer to drink something else. But adding a strawberry lemonade flavor could help.
Brian S.
Long Grove, IL
I used to drink a ton of this product. I used to like the carbonation and the price. However, it does leave a funny aftertaste.
Rachel L.
P C Beach, FL
Tastes great and even better has no calories. It's good by itself or it's good used as a mixer. Doesn't have a weird aftertaste
Brianna G.
I don't like sparkling water, but if I had to make an exception, it would bet his one. The strawberry lemonade flavor is good.
Brianna T.
Princeton, TX
These are delicious they taste great! Sometimes I get really bored of regular water, so ya always good to add a little boost!
Joanna B.
I love these! They are delicious and even better than soda. They have different flavors but this one is one of my favorites.
Rebecca D.
I'm a big soda fan and this makes me feel better than drinking a bottle of soda. I get the carbonation without all the sugar.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
I wish I could purchase their products at my local supermarket.. anyone else?
Hailey B.
Where can I purchase this?
Morgan S.
Does this product contain sugar substitutes? I am allergic to them. Thanks!
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
Does this taste good?
Sonia V.
I've never had this. Is it just like strawberry pop tasting ?