Market Pantry Strawberry Lemonade Sparkling Water Beverage

Market pantry strawberry lemonade sparkling water beverage 16.9 oz. 4 pk see more...

• I've never had this. Is it just like strawberry pop tasti...2 Answers
  • Does this taste good?2 Answers
  • would this be good mixed in with any flavored liquors? Ha...1 Answers
Kathryn C.
This is really good water for when you want a little bit of flavor. I drink a ton of water everyday but sometimes I want it to taste different so I get these :)
Stephanie D.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I'm trying to stop drinking soda, and this is a great way to have that in between plain old water and the craving for soda option. Great taste and good price
Kirsten H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I love sparkling water simply due to the fact that it's a healthier alternative to soda. This kind is particularly delicious, so I would highly recommend it!
Abby H.
Lawrence, KS
Great flavor! In the summer I find it hard to stay hydrated, and sparkling water helps keep me on track. Great price and many flavor options to choose from.
Sophie C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Market Pantry Strawberry Lemonade Sparkling Water Beverage is one of my favorite market pantry beverages!! it is one of my favorite flavors as well
Jodi M.
Carville, LA
Love the flavor of this! It reminds me of a strawberry limeade from Sonic. Also, I like to mix it with vodka for a low-sugar, low-cal cocktail!
Allison S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I really love these and this is a great flavor. When i need to drink something but not in the mood for water i go for something like this.
Lisa G.
Waldorf , Md
Quite surprisingly this was pretty good. It was not that bold in taste, which is good for me, but I love almost anything from TARGET!
Katie L.
Knightdale, NC
These are really good and this flavor is one of the best. My kids love these as well. The only down side is that it is a target brand.
Kate R.
These are great little flavored waters for the day. They are carbonated, so it can make you feel very full. The flavor is great though!
Olivia M.
Cocoa Beach, FL
would this be good mixed in with any flavored liquors? Has anyone tried it?