Market Pantry Strawberry Lemonade Sparkling Water Beverage

Market pantry strawberry lemonade sparkling water beverage 16.9 oz. 4 pk see more...

• I've never had this. Is it just like strawberry pop tasti...2 Answers
  • Does this taste good?2 Answers
  • would this be good mixed in with any flavored liquors? Ha...1 Answers
Andrea H.
Ellicott City, MD
I am an avid Lacroix water drinker and these are a great and lower prices alternative. I've only tried a couple of the flavors and make sure to check the cartwheel app for a discount!
Selina E.
Rosemead , CA
Market Pantry is the best! And this sparkling water is great for those who are tired of the boring old water. This gives you a little kick with all the carbonated bubbles! And the taste is just as great as the price.
Ruzina A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love drinking these when I'm craving something other than water but don't want to deal with the extra calories. They taste great and are a healthier option to soda.
Natasha t.
Elizabeth, NJ
The flavor is a lot different than i am use to but this has an after taste i really did not like i mean it is a better option than soda but id rather just drink water or even sparkling water
Lauren D.
Raleigh, NC
The Target line Market Pantry is great. The quality is just as good as name brand. I love the sparkling water line. The flavors are great and it's def better than drinking soda.
Samantha S.
Brainerd, MN
Great drink when you want something that has lots of flavor, and fizz but don't want all the sugar and calories that soda has. Love this stuff, great for on the go.
Jess H.
Waynesboro, VA
All around great product. I use for mixing in my cocktails, refreshing on warm days as well as something carbonated for an up set stomach when I can't stomach soda.
Megan T.
This drink is so refreshing! I drink a ton of water and this is a nice break from normal water. I love putting it in the freezer to get it almost like a slushie!
Renae A.
I love this water it's definitely on my list every time we go out and you honestly can't better than a buck a bottle! The only thing I'd say is their wild cherry I'd prefer over the rest in all honesty.
Emily S.
Indianapolis , IN
Can you say DELICIOUS??!?! i LOVE the taste of this and i love sparkling water. I give it a four because it still have that hidden sugar, artificial flavoring in it. However, way better than soda.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
I wish I could purchase their products at my local supermarket.. anyone else?
Hailey B.
Where can I purchase this?
Morgan S.
Does this product contain sugar substitutes? I am allergic to them. Thanks!
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
Does this taste good?
Sonia V.
I've never had this. Is it just like strawberry pop tasting ?