BY MARKET PANTRY

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Square Cheese Ravioli 25 oz see more...

Market Pantry Square Cheese Ravioli 25 oz

Start your review of Market Pantry Square Cheese Ravioli 25 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Marissa M.
San Diego
Quick and easy dinner to make. Takes only minutes to prepare and tastes yummy. Not to mention easy for my toddler to eat. Happy toddler equals a happy mother.
Barbie B.
CHASKA, MN
Maybe I'm just a picky ravioli eater but I wasn't in love with this ravioli. I felt that even when following the directions, the ravioli was a bit rubbery textured and the cheese was almost artificial tasting. Overall, it wasn't the absolute worst ravioli that I have tried before but I don't think that we will be purchasing this again.
Roxanne H.
Porterville, CA
Great ravioli best bang for your buck you can pair it with a meat sauce or whiter or even pesto
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
I love cheese ravioli and these are a good, cheap meal when I'm looking for something quick to cook. They don't take long to boil, and they are always a hit with the family. The price is great, and the flavor is fantastic. You can't really go wrong with these.
Christine A.
Fort Smith, AR
This ravioli rivals any name brand ravioli. The flavor is outstanding and cooks perfectly everytime.
Diana H.
Great for a quick and easy dinner! Just cook as directed and add sauce. My family loves it and I love the ease of cooking it!
Kayla F.
Marshville, NC
I love cheese raviolis and these are no exception. Market pantry makes delicious foods and worthy of trying. The cheese inside is really fresh tasting despaired the fact that they are frozen. Overall very yummy.
Atarah H.
too much chesse but I like it. Quick and eat to pair with spaghetti sauce and to eat with a fancy kind of pasta
Amanda M.
Soooo yummy and very easy to prepare! There is usually a cartwheel coupon for these saving even more than their inexpensive price point which is always nice! Tastes amazing and very satisfied overall.
Lauren C.
Port Washington , WI
This is an staple in my pantry. For a quick, comfort meal - this pasta is just the thing. Easy to heat up and easy to customize.