BY MARKET PANTRY

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Square Cheese Ravioli 25 oz see more...

Jessica O.
Mokena , IL
Because I'm a broke college student, I don't always have the money to go out to dinner. Instead, I make these and it's just as good. It's become one of my favorite things to make for girls night or date night!
Rickeyta F.
Washington, DC
When I want ravioli and don't feel like making it from scratch market pantry is one of the top brands I buy
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
I always keep a bag of these in the freezer, they go well with butter or with whichever pasta sauce you like!
Nichole R.
Chino, CA
Delicious and half the cost of name brand. Actually I think it might be even better. Directions are easy to follow.
Emily V.
We used this ravioli the other night and loved it! Tossed some shrimp on top with a Bertoli Alfredo sauce for a delicious one pot dinner!
Joey D.
Largo, FL
Great ravioli! Buy these all the time. The taste is actually really good unlike other brands
Lauren S.
Hoover, AL
Great product. Just throw it in a pan and pour some sauce over it and you have dinner.
Zoe D.
Nanuet, NY
This ravioli has great quality pasta and cheese. With market pantry tomato sauce it is even better!! I love this ravoli, and you will too!!
Angel A.
These target brand raviolis were pretty good for a store brand. A good flavor and a great price!
Tiffany T.
Indianapolis, IN
Not bad for a cheaper brand of cheesy ravioli, but did get kind of mushy in the pan.