BY MARKET PANTRY

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Square Cheese Ravioli 25 oz see more...

Market Pantry Square Cheese Ravioli 25 oz

Start your review of Market Pantry Square Cheese Ravioli 25 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Nicolas C.
Fort Myers, FL
Not good. When I get this and made it the cheese was like non existent and the quality is for sure not great because just the taste of the pasta was not good, ended up just tossing is, get the better brand!
Lacey J.
Union Beach, NJ
Market place raviolis are by far my least favorite. Every time I buy them it's because I forgot how gross they are! They don't really taste like anything. The pasta always tastes soggy and flavorless and I've tried boiling, baking and microwaved cooking methods and I'm always disappointed.
Heather P.
Apple Valley , MN
I was hoping the kids would love them. It was an easy meal for my husband to make while I was out. I came home to everyone complaining the cheese tasted like powder
Jenny T.
Fresno, CA
Don't be fooled! If you are a ravioli lover, this does not taste a bit like what ravioli should taste like. The cheese tastes does not melt in your mouth and is hard to chew the pasta. It is a cheaper brand, so it does taste like its pricetag. Go for a better quality and spend the extra buck or two because they will be worth it.
Barbie B.
CHASKA, MN
Maybe I'm just a picky ravioli eater but I wasn't in love with this ravioli. I felt that even when following the directions, the ravioli was a bit rubbery textured and the cheese was almost artificial tasting. Overall, it wasn't the absolute worst ravioli that I have tried before but I don't think that we will be purchasing this again.
Noel L.
Jacksonville, FL
My crew does not like these unfortunately, the filling is bland and the pasta chewy. Other brands are much better.
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
I tried these but they were not the best , they had a starchy taste and the cheese was clumped
Alexis M.
Just used this for dinner tonight, it was ok, wish it had a little more stuffing and a little more flavor.
Samantha B.
Wilmington, NC
Not bad, but I would suggest using a really good sauce to spice it up! I thought they were pretty filly, and an easy meal.
Courtney H.
Flavorful for a pre-made dinner. The pasta is chewy and the cheese inside is gooey. It is healthier than the alternative. I bought this on sale at kroger with the kroger shopper's card. My recommended recipe is just a classic tomato sauce and ravioli.