BY MARKET PANTRY

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Square Cheese Ravioli 25 oz see more...

Market Pantry Square Cheese Ravioli 25 oz

Start your review of Market Pantry Square Cheese Ravioli 25 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Christine A.
Fort Smith, AR
This ravioli rivals any name brand ravioli. The flavor is outstanding and cooks perfectly everytime.
Jessica O.
Mokena , IL
Because I'm a broke college student, I don't always have the money to go out to dinner. Instead, I make these and it's just as good. It's become one of my favorite things to make for girls night or date night!
Samantha E.
Hagerman , ID
These are so easy to make. Just throw them into boiling water for a few minutes then drain and add your favorite sauce. Easy and delicious dinners are done in minutes. You can pair with your favorite cheese toppings as well.
Melissa A.
Cheese ravioli with a little red sauce is my go to quick food snack! even better with some parmesean
Ashleigh G.
Plantation, Fl
I love ravioli so much, it's so easy to just boil and throw whatever sauce you prefer on it. It depends on what you eat it with if you want to say it's healthy. It's absolutely delicious. I can eat it everyday!
Amanda M.
Soooo yummy and very easy to prepare! There is usually a cartwheel coupon for these saving even more than their inexpensive price point which is always nice! Tastes amazing and very satisfied overall.
Alison L.
Love keeping these in my freezer for a quick and easy dinner. Boil them for a few minutes, throw some sauce on there. Bang.
Lauren S.
Hoover, AL
Great product. Just throw it in a pan and pour some sauce over it and you have dinner.
Nikki E.
Naperville, IL
Very good ravioli. Not much to say about it. Dinner turned out well and my boyfriend ate it
Destiny B.
Cheney, WA
This is my go to comfort food dinner when I want something quick and simple! Pair it with your favorite sauce and wine and you have the perfect meal after a long day!