BY MARKET PANTRY

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Square Cheese Ravioli 25 oz see more...

Market Pantry Square Cheese Ravioli 25 oz

Start your review of Market Pantry Square Cheese Ravioli 25 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Joanna D.
Virginia Bch, VA
You can buy these ravioli at Target (Market Pantry is Target's generic brand). I buy them every once in a while and one bag will last you several meals! They are a great value, and at Target you can usually find tons of deals to make it even more affordable.
Barbie B.
CHASKA, MN
Maybe I'm just a picky ravioli eater but I wasn't in love with this ravioli. I felt that even when following the directions, the ravioli was a bit rubbery textured and the cheese was almost artificial tasting. Overall, it wasn't the absolute worst ravioli that I have tried before but I don't think that we will be purchasing this again.
Emily A.
Apple valley, MN
Not a huge fan of Market Pantry brand's ravioli. The cheese tastes almost gritty even when cooked well, and they don't have a whole lot of flavor to them. While a fairly good deal in terms of price and amount that you receive, not necessarily something I would get again
Nicolas C.
Fort Myers, FL
Not good. When I get this and made it the cheese was like non existent and the quality is for sure not great because just the taste of the pasta was not good, ended up just tossing is, get the better brand!
Sabrina L.
Norwalk, CA
This is an easy and fast ready meal. It is also very delicious. You can add your favorite sauce to it to make it your own and enjoy it however you like. I also like to add spaghetti pasta to it. This makes a perfect dinner for the whole family.
Maggie L.
Nokesville, VA
These are so easy to prepare and definitely taste amazing! I'm always thrilled with Market Pantry options and this one does not disappoint. While it's not as good as some name brand competitors, it's cheapness always hooks me!
Christina R.
Ocala, FL
These cheese ravioli by Market Pantry are yummy little pillows of pasta & cheese. I bought these at Target for the first time & instantly loved them. They were a great price (cheaper than a big name brand) and they taste better than said name brand. I was very happy with them & will buy them again the next time I make my Baked Cheese Ravioli for dinner!!
Mamta B.
San Francisco, CA
I highly recommend the Market Pantry frozen ravioli. I buy a pack every time i'm at target. Its super cheap and delicious. Its also great to have in your freezer for a day you don't feel like cooking much. I would recommend to everyone.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
I have never really been a huge fan of raviolis. I went to a friend's house not too long ago and as part of the dinner they were making they had these delicious little square cheese raviolis. I'm not one to say I don't like something without trying it first so I most definitely tried it before possibly having to push it to the side of my plate. To my surprise these little square cheese filled ravioli is were amazing. The price is great super easy to make not a lot in the bag but enough for at least two people. They may not be one of the very top name brand products because it is Market Pantry but it is absolutely delicious. Since then I've tried a few more of their products and I am definitely a market Pantry fan.
MacKenzie L.
Reno, NV
I used to work at Target, so I bought A LOT of Market Pantry items. While some items didn't quite meet my expectations, this was something I purchased over and over. A great value and a great taste.