BY MARKET PANTRY

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Square Cheese Ravioli 25 oz see more...

Gillian C.
Pittsburgh, PA
These taste really good and are inexpensive. I would say that these are a great last minute meal, however there is really nothing super unique about them.
Jamie M.
Manhattan, Ks
Maybe it's because I have a strong love for pasta and cheese, but I love market pantry's frozen ravioli dinners. Especially in college, it was my life.
Brooke P.
Munhall, PA
This is a nice bag of ravioli to keep on hand for dinner emergencies. The ravioli are on the small side but contain a nice amount of cheese filling.
Jessica A.
Cullman, AL
Great pasta for the price. I put mine in crock pot with sauce and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours. Add cheese to top at end and you have a quick dinner
Keili S.
Austell, GA
Great product. I love to pair it with Alfredo sauce and smoked salmon. Easy to cook and always reliable. I just wish they had other non meat flavors.
Molly N.
I love this product. It is the perfect dinner. Especially when you pair it with vodka sauce. It is cheap, yummy dinner for anyone that loves pasta
Nicole M.
Indio, CA
I loved these. They cooked really well and we priced well. I love market pantry items over brand names. They are usually just the same or better.
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
These target brand raviolis were pretty good for a store brand. A good flavor and a great price! Not my favorite but they would work in a pinch!
Kimberly F.
Market Pantry pasta is not sub-par. I love Market Pantry products from Target - they are right up there in quality and taste as the big brands.
Emily J.
Love this cheese ravioli! The flavor of the cheese is great and doesn't taste artificial at all! It tastes great with any tomato sauce or pesto