BY MARKET PANTRY

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Square Cheese Ravioli 25 oz see more...

Samantha E.
Hagerman , ID
These are so easy to make. Just throw them into boiling water for a few minutes then drain and add your favorite sauce. Easy and delicious dinners are done in minutes. You can pair with your favorite cheese toppings as well.
Destiny B.
Cheney, WA
This is my go to comfort food dinner when I want something quick and simple! Pair it with your favorite sauce and wine and you have the perfect meal after a long day!
Basi A.
I was honestly surprised how good these are. My homemade pasta is still better because it's fresh, but this is actually firm and soft. It has the perfect amount of cheese. Good with tomato sauce or butter sauce.
Jade K.
San Antonio, TX
This was a great find for a quick and easy, and very tasty dinner! The meal comes at a great value and is perfect for a quick weeknight meal that beats fast food.
Kayla F.
Marshville, NC
I love cheese raviolis and these are no exception. Market pantry makes delicious foods and worthy of trying. The cheese inside is really fresh tasting despaired the fact that they are frozen. Overall very yummy.
Lyndsey M.
Wheeling, WV
I decided to pick this up one night with some garlic butter sauce and shrimp. I think this was one of my favorite meals I've made this month! Sometimes it's hard to find in my local store but when I see it I definitely grab one or two packs!
Shama B.
Fairfield , CT
I actually deep fry these sometimes instead of putting them in a red sauce and they taste just as delicious! I highly recommend these especially since they're always a great price!
Chante L.
Lindenwold, NJ
I bought these for my son since he loves ravioli. They were definitely affordable and we're easy to cook. I would purchase these again especially since they are sold at my favorite place.....Target!
Sharlee S.
Cypress , CA
Been on a pasta and soup kick since this cold weather started up! Happy I can grab anything I need for making dinner from Target while I pick up diapers/wipes for the little one
Amanda M.
Soooo yummy and very easy to prepare! There is usually a cartwheel coupon for these saving even more than their inexpensive price point which is always nice! Tastes amazing and very satisfied overall.