BY MARKET PANTRY

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Square Cheese Ravioli 25 oz see more...

jutselys u.
me gusta mucho es muy buen producto la verdad, tienen un buen sabor y lo recomiendo muchísimo me gusta mucho
Tatiana W.
Los Angeles, CA
Really good pasta. I buy it because it is good quality and it is also a good price compared to other brands.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
I always keep a bag of these in the freezer, they go well with butter or with whichever pasta sauce you like!
Rickeyta F.
Washington, DC
When I want ravioli and don't feel like making it from scratch market pantry is one of the top brands I buy
Alexis M.
Just used this for dinner tonight, it was ok, wish it had a little more stuffing and a little more flavor.
Rachel O.
Sacramento, CA
These are pretty good and a fair price. Ravioli is one of ur favorite meals. This brand is pretty awesome
Laura C.
Pacoima, CA
I usually make this pasta wen it's cold it's hartty feeling its delicious and creamy,I absolutely love it
Elga A.
Harrison, NY
It's tasty it's fast food n something to cook fast n simple just add spaghetti sauce n u good to go yum😜
Shannon O.
Gibsonville, NC
This is a delicious reasonable priced ravioli! Easy to make too and taste so good with any type of sacuse
Kimberly  P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This was really easy to make and really yummy. I love simple go to items that I can keep in my freezer.