BY MARKET PANTRY

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Square Cheese Ravioli 25 oz see more...

Haley W.
Great deal and tastes awesome. definitely worth buying over a name brand. I love doing my grocery shopping at target
Seira R.
Delicious but could use more cheese! But I'm a cheese fanatic so that might be why lol I just add a little lot more.
Nichole R.
Chino, CA
Delicious and half the cost of name brand. Actually I think it might be even better. Directions are easy to follow.
Noel L.
Jacksonville, FL
My crew does not like these unfortunately, the filling is bland and the pasta chewy. Other brands are much better.
Amanda C.
Deltona, FL
These have a great flavor and are an easy meal for me and the kids. Along w cartwheel these are a great value too
Kathryn C.
Cumberland , RI
These are delicious. You can't tell the difference between this and the big name brands. The quality is there.
Amy B.
Lakeville, MN
These were ok not the biggest fan almost kept a freezer burn flavor in them which sucked but cooking was easy!
Courtney H.
Gastonia, NC
Some of my favorite frozen ravioli. So quick and easy to make, especially when I don't have much time to cook.
Andy C.
Alabaster, AL
The cheese has a great flavor. My favorite thing about them is they are a quick and easy meal. Great price too.
Atarah H.
too much chesse but I like it. Quick and eat to pair with spaghetti sauce and to eat with a fancy kind of pasta