GroceryPantryMarket Pantry
Square Beef Ravioli 25 oz

Market Pantry Square Beef Ravioli 25 oz

by Market Pantry

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Square Beef Ravioli 25 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Market Pantry Square Beef Ravioli 25 oz!
Samantha B.
Bakersfield, Ca
Have not tried this specific one. But always open to try new things. My family loves ravolies in general.
millie R.
Brooklyn, NY
OMG so good.I love the three cheese ones. Soo cheesy. I even fry them sometimes over bake. Just bread them ,cook and enjoy.yum
Kayleigh L.
Yonkers, NY
Alright raviolis. Pretty average. Not enough ricotta in the filling. Purchased on a really good sale/deal.
Domi W.
Kissimmee, FL
not the biggest fan of frozen pastas but this was quite good. I certainly recommend it to anyone. mixed with a good sauce and you're good to go.
Soncere W.
Pittsfield, MA
I have purchased these several times for a quick and easy dinner for myself and the kids. Overall they are delicious, fairly healthy for a frozen prepared food, and a really great value. I would certainly purchase them again and recommend to friends and family.
Wendy B.
Northridge , CA
My Husband Loves This, Whenever We Go Food Shopping We Never Miss To Buy This. Suggested To My Mother And She Loves It.
devinn A.
Kankakee, IL
these raviolis are a great price, the taste is great for the value and they are very easy to prepare for a quick easy tasty meal.
Cora B.
Auburn, WA
I'm a vegetarian so I did not try Market Pantry's beef product myself, but my kids said they enjoyed it and would like to have it again.
Str8beauty -.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this brand nice and cheap great flavor I usually make ravioli lasagna with these adding sauce meat and cheese in layers delicious
Brad B.
I like these because they taste good. Its easy to make and I can eat it for lunch. I can take it anywhere with a microwave.

Looking for your answer?