BY MARKET PANTRY #46 in Pasta & Noodles

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Spaghetti Pasta 16 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Katelyn R.
Columbus, OH
It's spaghetti. Difficult to mess up when it comes in a box. The inexpensive price is definitely why I buy it. I think it is worth noting that this brand recently had a packaging redesign that is very appealing and is one of the best package designs for a generic store brand I've seen. It's almost up there with Trader Joes.
Amiee D.
Lubbock, TX
This pasta is really good! It is affordable and cooks really fast! I always use the Cart Wheel app when buying anything from Target! You can make a complete Target meal in under $10! It will be super yummy and wallet friendly! Can't beat that!!
Mary C.
Not a bad pasta. Cooks up to a good al dente texture and held up to my thick spaghetti sauce. I wasn't sure what to expect in pasta from Target brand. Definitely would purchase again as sale item.
Genisa M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this spaghetti, it does not take forever to cool and has a great taste. Bought this a lot when I was in college. Very affordable since I was a broke college girl.
Bridget B.
Honestly, boxed pasta is boxed pasta. Unless its freshly made, it's just not going to come out on top. If you know how to cook it right, it will come out delicious and no one will know if you got it for 89 cents or $10.
Kaitlyn M.
I love being able to find good deals on groceries so when I found these they are about .50$-1.00 cheaper than the ones I was buying before. They taste the same as the more name brands. So overall I'm happy with this product
Nicole S.
Shelby Twp, MI
It's a great basic spaghetti noodle and is a great price. The organic noodles are also a great value too. It's a typical sized box. Easy to prepare (standard spaghetti instructions). Pick up when ever I'm at target.
Melissa H.
Bozeman, MT
Cheap and easy. What more can you really ask for? This is the type of thing I try to always have on hand for those nights when I forget to plan ahead for dinner.
Michelle R.
Seattle, WA
You can't really taste the difference between this product vs a bigger brand name product. I tend to buy these brands for the convenience of being in the store and the deal. Honestly, you can't go wrong.
Marilyn S.
Spaghetti noodles, a little beef with some marinara sauce & garlic bread on the side & call it dinner!! The boys favorite & it doesn't take long to cook...makes me a happy momma!🤗