Market Pantry Spaghetti Enriched Pasta 32 oz

by Market Pantry

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Spaghetti Enriched Pasta 32 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Market Pantry Spaghetti Enriched Pasta 32 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Combined Lcks, WI
I love spaghetti but it always makes me feel so incredibly dull. These noodles were perfect, they made me feel full yet not stuffed! I like buying this brand knowing that I feel good after eating them
Minneapolis, MN
This pasta is great. It cooks quickly and tastes great. I've had pasta that tastes too strong, but this one tastes normal and the price is great!
San Antonio, TX
My go to purchase for making spaghetti ! Great quality for a way cheaper price. I highly recommend to any pasta lovers!
Memphis, TN
Affordable target brand, I used to substitute name brand plus my cartwheels saving. Love it. Recommended it.
You can probably find these at a nice price at Target. I use Market Pantry alot and would recommend this pasta.
Minneapolis , MN
I love pasta. You can never go wrong with a bowl of spaghetti, whether you are feeding yourself or your whole family. Market Pantry Spaghetti are well priced but don't taste cheap. I would definitely recommend these noodles, whether or not you are having a classic spaghetti dinner or mixing it up.
Northport, AL
I thought it was just as good as name brand. I use this and the whole wheat pasta in spaghetti dishes.
Louisville, KY
Your basic spaghetti noodles, they do exactly what you need them to do and since they are Target brand you can usually find them cheaper than buying a name brand.
San Diego, CA
I got these because cartwheel had an extra % off and I wasn't disappointed. The price was good and the value. It was my first time trying this and I wouldn't mind buying again. If you need noodles and your at target I would say grab these!
Mahomet, IL
Frequent shopper at target so I love the price of the store brand and the quality is evenly matched. Market pantry reply will not disappoint you. I think I've tried it all. Plus, target usually has a deal going on the cart wheel app for their store brand products. You can't beat it.

Looking for your answer?