BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry sliced sharp cheddar cheese - 12 oz. 16 individually wrapped slices see more...

Abbey S.
Townville, SC
Market pantry is a great brand, but i am not quite sold on buying my groceries from Target. However, I will buy Market Pantry products when I get a coupon from my Cartwheel app.
Megan T.
Ventura, CA
In my opinion very similar to sargento in taste/quality. Slightly cheaper. I shop at target a lot because it is nearest to my house. Similar to Sargento, my understand is that all but a few maybe use a vegetarian sources rennet if that matters to you as a vegetarian or someone keeping other dietary restrictions.
Nena S.
Santee, CA
I buy this cheese for my sandwiches, and it's pretty good. It's basically your standard cheddar cheese, but I do appreciate the fact that it comes pre-sliced because that saves me time. Plus, the price is pretty great.
Brittney G.
Market Pantry is a great affordable Target store brand. All or most of the products in this brand are super tasty. I've tried several cheese options from this product line and this along with the Market Pantry Munster Cheese Slices are among my favorites as both are super tasty!
Katherine C.
Dayton, TN
Sharp cheddar cheese is my favorite cheese, so I've tried many different brands of in in the hunt for the perfect sharp cheddar. In the scheme of things, this brand holds up pretty well. It was definitely quite strong and cheddar-y, and I liked the texture as well, and I was pretty impressed with it, especially for the price.
Barbara B.
Albany, NY
I am usually faithful to Vermont cheddar cheeses but I have to say that Market Pantry sliced cheddar cheese has also capture my 'taste buds.' Smooth, creamy and with a very hearty cheddar cheese taste. Eat it on crackers or alone just to enjoy the taste. Surprising taste for a not-so-famous brand.
Keely G.
I have purchased this at target when I need to pick up a few things and do not want to make a special trip to the grocery store. Overall it is good and cannot tell a difference. Will continue to purchase if need sliced cheese while shopping at target.
Shala H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I looooovvvveeee me some sharp cheddar cheese especially with some crackers and maybe a summer sausage this brand does not let me down its rich and creamy and just really good
Amanda N.
This cheese is so great I just found four packages in my fridge! It's creamy and melts on your burger on the grill perfectly! Almost always on cartwheel! Easy to snack on or use in so many ways!
Abby R.
Pittsburgh, PA
My husband and I use this on our sandwiches. It complements whatever we decide to put on our sandwiches, may it be ham or turkey. It's an off brand but it's still delicious. It's cheaper and it's worth it !One of my favorite kind of cheese ever, recommend to all.