BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry shredded sharp cheddar cheese - 8 oz. see more...

Kiah G.
West fargo, ND
I love cheese so much so i am not too picky on the brands that i eat. I’ve bought this brand multiple times and find it to be just like some of the name brand cheeses. I will continue to buy this brand instead of spending extra money on some of the name brand cheeses.
Christina S.
For an affordable Sharp cheddar from one of our favorite stores it doesn’t get better. Nice for sandwiches or burgers. Rich flavor, thick, and easy to grab! We use Market Pantry Cheese as often as possible!
Paige P.
I only eat sharp cheddar cheese, anything less than that tastes like poo. It's very "sharp," there is no mistaking that. I bought it at Target, like all market-pantry products. Dairy is not healthy, but I try not to look at healthy vs. nonhealthy food.
Katie B.
Charlotte, NC
Very good cheddar cheese. I put cheese in and on everything so it's nice to be able to find quality cheese that doesn't break the bank! It's even cheaper with the target discount. I tell everyone about it.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
This is good cheese for a good value. Since it's Target's brand they are much cheaper than buying other name brands. I've bought this before and will continue to buy it. The price is very useful being a broke college student. I love cheese on things so this is great! I would recommend this cheese.
Sammi Y.
Santa Clara, CA
This cheese isn't bad. Tastes like regular cheese, available at target and other grocery stores. Can go with most foods, if you're looking for some cheese you can definitely buy this cheese. Good flavor and is an okay recommendation to everyone.
Katherine T.
Los Fresnos, TX
Love shopping at Target and purchasing Market Pantry products, I get to use my cartwheel app also, Market Pantry is Target brand and is as good as the original brands. I like this cheese very much from this brand it is as fresh as any other brand
Kristy W.
As I write this review, I'm actually eating a homemade pizza that I cooked with Market Pantry Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese. This cheese is great quality for the price. I love sharp cheddar, and this cheese has a taste comparable to expensive cheese! My favorite.
Megan R.
Orange, CA
I'm not normally one for cheddar, but this one taste pretty good. I get this at Target for a great price. Compared to other cheese brands, this one is much more inexpensive, but stills tastes great!
Alondra M.
Atwater, CA
Save your money and just buy this cheese! It tastes just exactly like any brand name cheese! It melts amazing when making fresh Mac and cheese plus you can make so many things with it!