BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry shredded sharp cheddar cheese - 8 oz. see more...

Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
Foodie Expert
This is good cheese for a good value. Since it's Target's brand they are much cheaper than buying other name brands. I've bought this before and will continue to buy it. The price is very useful being a broke college student. I love cheese on things so this is great! I would recommend this cheese.
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Foodie Expert
As I write this review, I'm actually eating a homemade pizza that I cooked with Market Pantry Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese. This cheese is great quality for the price. I love sharp cheddar, and this cheese has a taste comparable to expensive cheese! My favorite.
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
Los Fresnos, TX
Love shopping at Target and purchasing Market Pantry products, I get to use my cartwheel app also, Market Pantry is Target brand and is as good as the original brands. I like this cheese very much from this brand it is as fresh as any other brand
Megan R.
Megan R.
Orange, CA
I'm not normally one for cheddar, but this one taste pretty good. I get this at Target for a great price. Compared to other cheese brands, this one is much more inexpensive, but stills tastes great!
Jacquiline F.
Jacquiline F.
Fresno, CA
Great price and great for taco Tuesday! Great for Quesadillas. My kids like and I like it. And that's all that matters
A great chesse!! For the price (which is very cheap) this is a great quality and taste cheese. Wonderful, sharp taste.
Erica C.
Erica C.
West Warwick, RI
Foodie Expert
For the price and taste, this is one of my favorite brands to use when i need cheeses cheese. Target has great brands.
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Finleyville, PA
Foodie Expert
I am obsessed with cheese and I really like this. it is good for making a quesadilla
Paige P.
Paige P.
I only eat sharp cheddar cheese, anything less than that tastes like poo. It's very "sharp," there is no mistaking that. I bought it at Target, like all market-pantry products. Dairy is not healthy, but I try not to look at healthy vs. nonhealthy food.
Tiannah C.
Tiannah C.
Sneads Ferry , NC
Honestly pretty great cheese. The shreds are nice, not too big and not too small. It's not as sharp as some cheddar cheeses I've had but it's up there with them