Market Pantry Shredded Mozzarella Cheese uploaded by Joyce I.Market Pantry Shredded Mozzarella Cheese uploaded by Prisha M.

BY MARKET PANTRY #92 in Cheese

Market pantry shredded mozzarella cheese - 8 oz. see more...

• Whats the best add ins for grilled cheese? Bacon is my fave.3 Answers
  • How many different cheese do you use on your grilled cheese sandw...3 Answers
  • Is this cheese equivalent in taste compared to a name brand such ...8 Answers
Market Pantry Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
  • "This is a great brand we use a lot of cheese and getting the name brand is not a must but when it taste better than the expensive brands it is a must in my house." in 12 reviews
  • "When shopping and comparing quality and price target brand is very good and the taste is good also. " in 5 reviews
Jennifer C.
Saint Paul, MN
When I use shredded cheese, it's usually for something that goes in the oven or on a taco. In both cases I can't really taste or feel the difference in cheese quality between Market Pantry and the "name brand" stuff. It melts the same and tastes the same, just at a lower cost! Who doesn't love that?
Krista H.
While I've only bought this product a couple of times, I can say that it tastes the same as the name brands of cheese and saves you a little bit of money at the same time. If you blind tasted this cheese along with a name brand cheese, I bet you wouldn't even be able to tell the difference.
Jenn K.
I like this cheese because it's creamy and fresh and melts easily. I've repurchased this multiple times because it is so good with everything. It has a subtle flavor that I really enjoy. I like to sprinkle this on my pasta and use it for lasagna.
Lilli H.
Toms River, NJ
We loved the Market Pantry brand cheeses! I've found the price is usually better than the grocery store and most importantly, it tastes better than other store brands!
Maya G.
Joppa, MD
Love market pantry cheese. In fact I love everything market pantry. Great quality and it's always always on cartwheel. Extra savings!
Serena S.
Moorpark, CA
This cheese is cheap and taste delicious. It is worth the price and is perfect on pizza or tacos. Whichever you prefer (:
Nicole K.
Arlington, NE
I love Target! This cheese is just as good as the name brand and so much cheaper.
Ash N.
The market pantry brand shredded cheese is great! I love the taste of the mozzarella, but I also get many of the other cheese flavors. The best is it's such a great value. Fairly cheap for great quality. I think it's just as good if not better than name brand cheeses.
Eina D.
Rosemead, CA
This brand in general is AWESOME! They are much cheaper than their counterparts so I always find myself grabbing these whenever I'm at Target. I love cheese and add it to my dishes whenever I can so this is one of my go-to brands.
Megan L.
Chicago , IL
Market Pantry is my go to, tried and true food Brand. Never does me wrong. This cheese is awesome for grilled cheese. Available at all Targets and has a long shelf life. The bag is resealable so it lasts so long.
Sophia E.
San Diego, CA
What do you like to put this cheese on? I like to put it on baked potatoes and salads!
Kim L.
Brooklyn, NY
How do you use this cheese ? I make broccoli cheese balls .
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Is this cheese equivalent in taste compared to a name brand such as kraft?
larisa b.
Does market pantry offer any other kinds of shredded cheese?
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
Foodie Expert
How many different cheese do you use on your grilled cheese sandwich?