Market Pantry Shredded Mild Cheddar - 32 oz.

Market pantry shredded mild cheddar - 32 oz. see more...

Breanne D.
Gladwin, MI
Whenever I run into target for one thing, I always leave with more than that. This is something I happened to grab a couple trips ago, because the hubby called while I was in there and we were making tacos and needed cheese. As far as quality, it is not that waxy cheese that does not melt, but it is not as creamy as Velveeta, but still a good purchase!
Meghan G.
Great quality cheese. Good price. Big helping. It is not too dry and the bag is actually full of cheese unlike many other buys. This one is a good choice. And the work is already done for you!
Jenny B.
Columbus, Oh
I've bought this cheese several time when I've been at Target for other things. It's great to grab food while doing other shopping at Target. It's not the best cheese ( I think the kraft brand is better) but it is still good.
Charity L.
I love shopping at target, and cheese is always on my list because my family loves it so much. This is great cheese for a great price!
Alesia J.
Dallas, TX
Great Cheddar product. Good quality like other big brands. Great value and a must item for any refridgerator.
Rosaly N.
This shredded cheese is just as good as a name branded shredded cheese and its cheaper. Great quality cheese.
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
Tessa M.
Granada hills, CA
I love this cheese its a great quality and tastes great and at a great price!