BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry shredded mexican style four cheese blend - 32 oz. see more...

Nekkia W.
Birmingham, AL
Market pantry cheese is just as good as the major brand cheeses and its a lot cheaper. We prefer to use the market pantry brand.
Vicki E.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Great price for simple cheese mixture to use in a wide variety of recipes. Items is regularly on Cartwheel for added discount.
Misty M.
Buffalo, MN
Market pantry products are a great price and have amazing quality. The shredded Mexican cheese is a frequent purchase for us!
Linda H.
Park City, KS
great in skillets, omelets, pizza and the kids favorite.... homemade mac n cheese. My husband uses it on hamburger patties
Laura L.
Melissa, TX
Target has a great store brand of cheese called Market pantry. It tastes great and is very affordable for our large family.
Elizabeth S.
Apple Valley, MN
I love this target brand! Cheaper but just as good as kraft, great flavor! This is the brand I buy for lots of products!
Laura C.
Leachville
We use this in salads and quesadillas! The price point with the package size is just right for a budget friendly family.
Alyssa T.
Downey, CA
This product is great and affordable, I would use this on various dishes but my favorite would be with my homemade nachos
Katherine T.
Raytown, MO
Market Pantry is a great Target store brand. I've always been happy with these product, I use it most when making tacos!
Lisa B.
San Diego , CA
We use this in everything. Nachos, soup, salads. It is a staple in my house. Melts easily and love how it's shredded.