BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry shredded mexican style four cheese blend - 32 oz. see more...

Caitlin A.
My toddler is a very picky eater and this cheese makes anything more appealing. I love this brand and this cheese because I don’t feel that I’m missing out on quality by going with a store brand.
Sofia V.
I purchase this brand whenever I shop at Target. I usually go for generic products or the cheapest one. At least Market Pantry tastes just like any other cheese. I will probably purchase it, if I go shopping at Target.
Melissa H.
Long Beach, CA
I’m pretty sure I use Mexican cheese blend for anything and everything. I love that this cheese is super affordable but it’s has a great quality. The cheese is always flavorful and moist.
Shana F.
This cheese is great to have on hand for numerous recipes. It is a good price and compares well to other pricer brands. I buy it often when I go to target for groceries. Would recommend.
Priscilla P.
La Puente , CA
Love using this cheese on enchiladas or quesadillas. The flavor of the blends is great. It isn’t too greasy when melted and it doesn’t get super watery. The price is good for the quality of the product.
Paige P.
It's always super handy to have a bag of mexican cheese in your fridge because it can be used for so many different things, from omelettes to nachos to cheesy bread. You pretty much have unlimited options. I've tried lots of different brands of mexican cheese (whichever's on sale) and this one tastes exactly like all the others, for a pretty good price!
Kristina K.
Dallas, TX
Market Pantry consistently comes in cheaper than all the other brands, mainly because it is Target's in house brand but it is great. I trust Target's quality with their food and projects, this Mexican blend is also great for tacos and any other food!
Mackenzie H.
PA
I buy this all of the time I just really like the blend, it's basic and almost every grocery store has their take on Mexican blend shredded cheese but I like this kind the best
Emily D.
Oviedo, FL
target is my favorite place in the world. everything there is good and that includes this cheese. it tastes as good as sargento but costs like half. trust the target!
Jennifer O.
Always a go to in the fridge. I use cheese in a lot of recipes and this brand has never let me down. I like the Mexican blend because it goes with everything