BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry shredded mexican style four cheese blend - 32 oz. see more...

Anna S.
Fort Worth, TX
I keep this on hand in my fridge at all times, use in recipes to sprinkle on casseroles, use for quesadillas, salads, nachos, etc. doesn’t clump. Melts nicely.
Katie O.
Carol Stream
I spend $10 a week on just Mexican cheese because that’s how much it is used in our house. This is definitely the most bang for the buck and it’s delicious.
Shells U.
Minneapolis, MN
Love to put these on my tacos, grilled cheese sandwich, salads, anything really. I don't know why it's called Mexican mix, I just know it tastes good.
Rachel U.
Frederick, MD
It's always on sale or a good deal at target but it doesn't melt very easily if your bvaking it or using it for nachos. The taste is meh as well
Kimya B.
Champaign, IL
Don't let the fact that this is not a name brand turn you off. This is good cheese. It is much cheaper than a name brand, but just as delicious.
Natalia A.
Baltimore, MD
As good as any other brand. Taste the same as the other brands and also taste fresh. I always prefer this brand over other more expensive ones.
Chloe R.
Corinth, TX
I like this cheese on anything and everything. I put it in my homemade breakfast burritos that I freeze for the week and it tastes great.
Sarah N.
Joplin, MO
A great cheese that is perfect for our Mexican dinners! The price is great as well as the quality! We love all Market Pantry products!
Jackie V.
Clarkston, MI
I buy this all the time at Target. It is just as tasty as any other shredded cheese you could buy and it is a lot less expensive.
Jasmine Celeste J.
Gilroy, CA
It's a little dry but I use these for a quick quesillda or a topper . It has a mild taste to it but amazing like kraft or anything