BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry shredded mexican style four cheese blend - 32 oz. see more...

Jenifer S.
Glade Spring
This cheese can be added to almost any meal! We use it on tacos, in chili, soup and so much more! The Market Pantry brand is great too because it’s very affordable and I have found that pretty much all their products are good!
Julianne G.
A go to for our taco kits! Taco Tuesday is a huge deal in my house and this cheese earned its spot on the table. Mexican style is good for tacos, enchiladas, and all those good things. It is affordable and delicious
Samantha S.
Denton
This cheese blend is really good to throw on top of burrito bowls, in burritos, or in tacos. I usually also put some in my breakfast. The cheese is fresh and stays that way for awhile. It also has good price value!
Kiah G.
West Fargo, ND
The Mexican cheese is one of my favorite blends! I love to use it for tacos, taco salads, and nachos just to give them a little extra flavor. It is very comparable to other name brand cheeses which is a plus!
Ashley H.
Frisco
I like MP cheese just as much as I like the next brand and the price point isn't bad either. My only complaint is that at my local Target I run into a lot of expired cheeses on the shelf.
Isabella D.
Temecula, CA
I’m super satisfied with Target’s grocery products! It’s just as good as other brands! Purchased only at Target , it’s amazing quality , super healthy cheese. It’s very affordable compared to other brands!
Caryn C.
Fort Worth, TX
We mostly just buy this cheese because it’s the cheapest at target. It tastes like normal cheese 🤷‍♀️ I’m not sure if there was a cheaper brand that I would continue buying it though.
Elizabeth B.
Bowling Green, OH
Finely shredded blend with four different kinds of cheeses. I always add this to my cheese stock for nachos, burritos, etc. Market Pantry is always reasonably priced as well. It might not be the most incredible cheese, but it is great for topping things.
Faith O.
Trumbull, CT
What can I say other than it’s delicious cheese and it’s super affordable running roughly $4 and is a great way to spice up my salads or omelette or any dish that cheese is needed a would buy again and recommend to anyone with great taste.
Kaitlyn L.
Tucson, AZ
Market Pantry is more often less expensive than the name brand cheese and it honestly all tastes the same to my family, so of course we buy it to save that extra money. Melts well and tastes good, can’t ask for more in cheese.