BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry shredded mexican style four cheese blend - 32 oz. see more...

Ashley H.
Frisco
I like MP cheese just as much as I like the next brand and the price point isn't bad either. My only complaint is that at my local Target I run into a lot of expired cheeses on the shelf.
Caryn C.
Fort Worth, TX
We mostly just buy this cheese because it’s the cheapest at target. It tastes like normal cheese 🤷‍♀️ I’m not sure if there was a cheaper brand that I would continue buying it though.
Elizabeth B.
Bowling Green, OH
Finely shredded blend with four different kinds of cheeses. I always add this to my cheese stock for nachos, burritos, etc. Market Pantry is always reasonably priced as well. It might not be the most incredible cheese, but it is great for topping things.
Shana F.
This cheese is great to have on hand for numerous recipes. It is a good price and compares well to other pricer brands. I buy it often when I go to target for groceries. Would recommend.
Priscilla P.
La Puente , CA
Love using this cheese on enchiladas or quesadillas. The flavor of the blends is great. It isn’t too greasy when melted and it doesn’t get super watery. The price is good for the quality of the product.
Paige P.
It's always super handy to have a bag of mexican cheese in your fridge because it can be used for so many different things, from omelettes to nachos to cheesy bread. You pretty much have unlimited options. I've tried lots of different brands of mexican cheese (whichever's on sale) and this one tastes exactly like all the others, for a pretty good price!
Kristina K.
Dallas, TX
Market Pantry consistently comes in cheaper than all the other brands, mainly because it is Target's in house brand but it is great. I trust Target's quality with their food and projects, this Mexican blend is also great for tacos and any other food!
Mackenzie H.
PA
I buy this all of the time I just really like the blend, it's basic and almost every grocery store has their take on Mexican blend shredded cheese but I like this kind the best
Emily D.
Oviedo, FL
target is my favorite place in the world. everything there is good and that includes this cheese. it tastes as good as sargento but costs like half. trust the target!
Anna S.
Fort Worth, TX
I keep this on hand in my fridge at all times, use in recipes to sprinkle on casseroles, use for quesadillas, salads, nachos, etc. doesn’t clump. Melts nicely.