Market Pantry Shredded Mexican Style Four Cheese Blend - 32 oz.

Market pantry shredded mexican style four cheese blend - 32 oz. see more...

Julianne G.
A go to for our taco kits! Taco Tuesday is a huge deal in my house and this cheese earned its spot on the table. Mexican style is good for tacos, enchiladas, and all those good things. It is affordable and delicious
Samantha S.
This cheese blend is really good to throw on top of burrito bowls, in burritos, or in tacos. I usually also put some in my breakfast. The cheese is fresh and stays that way for awhile. It also has good price value!
Kiah G.
West fargo, ND
The Mexican cheese is one of my favorite blends! I love to use it for tacos, taco salads, and nachos just to give them a little extra flavor. It is very comparable to other name brand cheeses which is a plus!
Ashley H.
I like MP cheese just as much as I like the next brand and the price point isn't bad either. My only complaint is that at my local Target I run into a lot of expired cheeses on the shelf.
Shana F.
This cheese is great to have on hand for numerous recipes. It is a good price and compares well to other pricer brands. I buy it often when I go to target for groceries. Would recommend.
Caryn C.
Fort Worth, TX
We mostly just buy this cheese because it’s the cheapest at target. It tastes like normal cheese 🤷‍♀️ I’m not sure if there was a cheaper brand that I would continue buying it though.
Cyan R.
We keep this around because you can do a lot with it. Throw it in a salad, make a quesadilla, put it in a recipe. It just goes good with most things and is super convenient. I hate shredding cheese and think the price on this is pretty decent, good enough to get me out if shredding cheese lol
Faith O.
Trumbull, CT
What can I say other than it’s delicious cheese and it’s super affordable running roughly $4 and is a great way to spice up my salads or omelette or any dish that cheese is needed a would buy again and recommend to anyone with great taste.
Caitlin A.
My toddler is a very picky eater and this cheese makes anything more appealing. I love this brand and this cheese because I don’t feel that I’m missing out on quality by going with a store brand.
Melissa H.
Long Beach, CA
I’m pretty sure I use Mexican cheese blend for anything and everything. I love that this cheese is super affordable but it’s has a great quality. The cheese is always flavorful and moist.