BY MARKET PANTRY

Find pasta, noodles and dumplings at Target.com! Market pantry rotini pasta 16-oz. see more...

Market Pantry Rotini Pasta 16-oz.

Start your review of Market Pantry Rotini Pasta 16-oz.!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lorna Y.
Rockville, MD
Market Pantry Rotini Pasta is Target store brand, so it is cheaper compared to name brands, but the quality is just as good. This is the main reason why I am a faithful shopper for this product. It is so easy to cook that I can easily fix a lunch for my two kids, that is critical for a busy mom!
Aissha A.
Market pantry pasta is a pretty decent pasta. I used to use these all the time in college and they are very affordable. You can buy a few boxes to last you at least a month if you eat a lot of pasta. I still purchase this product and I am very satisfied with it.
Diamela D.
Aurora, CO
Definitely my favorite kind of pasta! It tastes really good. Make it with some pasta sauce and some cream cheese. It tastes amazing. It isn't bland like the ones you get at other places. Totally recommend trying this out!
Christine O.
Columbia, MO
I bought this because I was at Target and needed some more pasta. I try to not eat too much pasta, but love sautéing it with vegetables. The way I look at it, boxed pasta is boxed pasta. I always go for the whole grain or vegetable kind for a healthier option.
Lauren R.
Minneapolis, MN
Good value for pasta! Easy to pick up at your local target. A lot of pasta per package. I continue to purchase market pantry pasta. Comparable to other pastas, but tends to have more per package. Easy to pair with spaghetti or a stir fry. Would recommend.
Keyana B.
Tallahassee , FL
These are pretty good noodles for the price. They don't take long to cook and are always a fan favorite in my house. These noodles are my go to since I don't keep pasta in the house, if I decide to have pasta I go to target and pick up a box because they are my favorite!
Abby S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Always a great deal and a staple in my household. I always have some on hand and stock up whenever it goes on sale. Super fast and easy, I usually pair it with either homemade or store bought pesto and seasoned, cubed chicken.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
1,020 reviews
I always use this brand when making baked ziti. It's high quality and low priced. I was iffy the first time I tried it, but I reach right for it every single time now! Something others should for sure try.
Kaolee V.
San Francisco, CA
Like your regular pasta that you can find anywhere in a grocery store, given its price I would repurchase. I usually find this brand only at Target. It tastes great depending on how you want to cook it.
paige k.
This is my favorite type of pasta! I usually buy this brand from Target, so you know that it will be super affordable! This pasta is tasty and can be cooked to al dente perfection! Love it and I will repurchase

Target