Market Pantry Rigatoni Pasta 16 oz uploaded by Melanie E.

BY MARKET PANTRY

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Rigatoni Pasta 16 oz see more...

Meredith H.
I love these noodles. I use these for my 6 month old who is just learning to eat table food. They cook up well and very quickly. I also use them in a taco pasta I like to make with ground beef, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, cheese and these rigatoni! Market Pantry has always done right by me.
Emily A.
Apple valley, MN
Not super different than other brands of pasta, but the thing that makes it stand out is its slightly cheaper price and the deals on it at Target. Works well paired with sauce, or just with butter and parmesan. This is one market pantry food dupe that works super well
Samantha P.
My family loves this pasta. My kids love the shape and I can't get enough of the texture. This is Target's store brand but it tastes as good as it gets short or homemade, hand-rolled fresh pasta.
Racheal P.
I love this brand because it's slightly cheaper than the rest and it taste the same. I love making this and putting sauce on top even though it's not the healthiest thing. I also make an Italian sausage pasta dinner with these noodle and they work the best for it
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
LOVE THESE FAT NOODLE i make my own sauce and these pasta are alway on sale at my target or walmart these will maintain what ever sauce you use i make mine sauce real thick and this pasta is great for this kind of sauce just put some ground meat pork or italian and a salad you have a great Dinner
Julia K.
Wayne, PA
For boxed pasta, i personally feel like the brand has little impact on the quality. To me it's all the same. Something about the rigatoni shape is just so satisfying and fun to eat. I also like how big the hole is in the pasta, makes it seem like you are eating more than you actually are.
Jacqueline F.
Market pantry products NEVER fail me, there rigatoni pasta noodles are tough and hold through your meals with them, they aren't healthy because they aren't whole wheat or anything! I purchased them at my local target and would again for another meal
Alexis W.
Vero Beach, FL
I mean, I can't say that I've ever had bad pasta from a box. But this is just as good as higher end brands of pasta. No need to splurge when you can get the same thing with Marley pantry.
erica q.
Aledo, TX
I feel like they broke a little more than the barilla ones I buy. Overall I couldn't taste a difference though. Not a huge price difference to sway me to purchase them again though. Probably will stick to a pasta brand.
Jessica G.
Cottleville, MO
My favorite pasta paired with beef or ground turkey makes for a great family meal and lunches to follow. The price is always around $1.00 so for 3-4 servings it is totally reasonable. This will always be a product that I choose!