BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry reduced fat shredded mozzarella cheese - 8 oz. see more...

Kourtney S.
Kourtney S.
There's not much to say about cheese other than it's cheese. We use this often on pizza or pasta dishes and for that it works well. I am not a real cheese expert so I am not sure how it measures up to other brands. I wish that more came in a package for the price though.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Richmond, VA
Foodie Expert
I always buy targets store brand over anything else because it is a much better value! I also take the time to compare ingredients and they are almost always exactly the same! So it is really a no brainer to go with the cheaper of the two. The flavor is also excellent!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Foodie Expert
I love the market pantry brand items at target!! This reduced fat mozzarella is so yummy! It's perfect t for making pizzas and pastas with! The cheese is always nice and fresh, and never coated in that gross powder you often find in pre-shredded cheeses.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
I love Market Pantry. It is cheaper then the competitor and taste just the same. I buy this for my family all the time.
Maira Q.
Maira Q.
Mansfield, TX
Low price for a great product. You can add to endless dishes, and never fail that it'll be a great add to any dish.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Louisville, KY
This cheese melts great and I am glad that it is reduced fat as I try to buy mostly reduced fat cheese.
liliana p.
liliana p.
Milwaukee, WI
Foodie Expert
I love mozzarella cheese for everything! Not expensive at all!! Works with everything!!
Christine R.
Christine R.
Foodie Expert
It's like shoelaces. I do t know what it is about low fat mozz but it never melts!
Katie N.
Katie N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Foodie Expert
I use this in everything! Cheap but delicious on everything from pasta to pizza.
Emmiley S.
Emmiley S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
Good cheese for a fair price. I wouldn't go out of my way to recommend it to anyone - not particularly healthy or delicious - but if you're at Target and need some cheese this is a solid choice.