BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry reduced fat shredded mozzarella cheese - 8 oz. see more...

Emmiley S.
Denver, CO
Good cheese for a fair price. I wouldn't go out of my way to recommend it to anyone - not particularly healthy or delicious - but if you're at Target and need some cheese this is a solid choice.
Amber S.
Baltimore, MD
Standard mozzarella cheese I use it a few times a year in ziti and other pastas, so it is hard to judge the taste of this specific cheese since it is blended in with others
Becca Y.
Staten Island, NY
I love the shredded cheeses cause they just make my life so much easier. There's another brand I buy as well I just can't remember the name but honestly they taste the exact same.
Kourtney S.
There's not much to say about cheese other than it's cheese. We use this often on pizza or pasta dishes and for that it works well. I am not a real cheese expert so I am not sure how it measures up to other brands. I wish that more came in a package for the price though.
Emily M.
Richmond, VA
I always buy targets store brand over anything else because it is a much better value! I also take the time to compare ingredients and they are almost always exactly the same! So it is really a no brainer to go with the cheaper of the two. The flavor is also excellent!
Sydney M.
I love the market pantry brand items at target!! This reduced fat mozzarella is so yummy! It's perfect t for making pizzas and pastas with! The cheese is always nice and fresh, and never coated in that gross powder you often find in pre-shredded cheeses.
Brenda R.
Affordable and just as great as kraft i love this cheese Target always has on the spot products i always melt this cheese on a corn tortilla as a quesadilla and it is delicious i can eat about 15 (literally) lol i am a cheese person so this is delicious
Isabella L.
San Diego, CA
Great product, I love that this cheese is low fat and still tastes awesome. I use this cheese with just about everything, it melts wonderfully and is great to use for grilled cheese sandwiches or anything you desire!
Megan L.
Kansas City
Market Pantry has high quality food for a good price. Same taste as name brands. I've bought multiple different food items through Market Pantry and have enjoyed each one.
Catherine G.
Austin, TX
Can't tell the difference between this and the name brands. And the price on this is better and there is usually a cheese coupon on the Cartwheel app. Why pay more when there is a product that is just as great at a lower price?