BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry reduced fat shredded mozzarella cheese - 8 oz. see more...

Katie A.
Woodbridge, VA
This is my go to when I'm making pizza at home! It's affordable, delicious, and organic! It's just as good as the competition and a lot cheaper. I usually get it at target! I totally recommend! Quality product.
Kathleen M.
Philadelphia , PA
Super affordable. Always fresh. Great taste. Targets market pantry brand never disappoints. I Like that they have reduced fat version. If I’m shopping at Target I always grab this just to have Incase I am making a dish.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
So tasty when adding this to my pasta or ziti! It tastes amazing! The Market Pantry brand is just as good as any other brand of you had to compare it! I purchased mine at target!
Amber S.
Baltimore, MD
Standard mozzarella cheese I use it a few times a year in ziti and other pastas, so it is hard to judge the taste of this specific cheese since it is blended in with others
Becca Y.
Staten Island, NY
I love the shredded cheeses cause they just make my life so much easier. There's another brand I buy as well I just can't remember the name but honestly they taste the exact same.
Zoe C.
Honestly I’m not a big fan because it doesn’t melt well when I make pasta or pizza at home. If it’s lasagna then yeah bc it’s given a lot of heat but not my first choice.
Kourtney S.
Lutz, FL
There's not much to say about cheese other than it's cheese. We use this often on pizza or pasta dishes and for that it works well. I am not a real cheese expert so I am not sure how it measures up to other brands. I wish that more came in a package for the price though.
Emily M.
Richmond, VA
I always buy targets store brand over anything else because it is a much better value! I also take the time to compare ingredients and they are almost always exactly the same! So it is really a no brainer to go with the cheaper of the two. The flavor is also excellent!
Sydney M.
I love the market pantry brand items at target!! This reduced fat mozzarella is so yummy! It's perfect t for making pizzas and pastas with! The cheese is always nice and fresh, and never coated in that gross powder you often find in pre-shredded cheeses.
Brenda R.
Affordable and just as great as kraft i love this cheese Target always has on the spot products i always melt this cheese on a corn tortilla as a quesadilla and it is delicious i can eat about 15 (literally) lol i am a cheese person so this is delicious