BY MARKET PANTRY

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Pot-Sized Spaghetti 16 oz see more...

Michelle M.
Glendale
Perfect for smaller pots and no need to break the pasta! It cooks nicely without getting too soft. I see no difference between this and other name brands. I would buy this product again.
Breanna I.
Aurora, CO
They were good noodles. I don't really have much to critique about noodles. All noodles seem the same to me. But overall the price was good which made the product good to me.
shana r.
Douglassville, PA
This Market Pantry pasta is an inexpensive choice that rivals most brand name pastas. It's just as convenient but at a lower cost. You can't go wrong with this pasta.
Patricia F.
I love these little pot sized noodles. It makes cooking spaghetti so much easier because everything cooks evenly. And the pasta is so good. I would totally recommend this product.
Brenda S.
Loved it had a great yummy taste when I made spaghetti. Fill your pot with water boil your spaghetti noodles then drain add all your yummy ingredients and walađź’ś
Latrice S.
Jonesboro , GA
This pasta is budget friendly. It taste just like a name brand boxed pasta. It comes in different choices not just one type of pasta. Will continue to purchase.
Dinielle N.
Sacramento, CA
Love that this pasta is pot sized. It's easy to cook and affordable. I really like this brand. The noodles come out nice and soft without being too soggy.
Destini T.
Cape Coral, FL
I love anything from market pantry. Great value and brand! The pot-sized is nice because you don't have to worry about the noodles not fitting in the pan.
Kayla G.
Cary, NC
Affordable and tasty! This is one of my go to pastas. Also, if you have Cartwheel, they usually have discounts on this item, which makes it even better!
Mariela R.
Our favorite to use for our turkey meatballs spaghetti, it's inexpensive make a pot full of spaghetti and meatballs great also reheated as leftovers