BY MARKET PANTRY

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Pot-Sized Spaghetti 16 oz see more...

Samantha D.
Birmingham, AL
I really like that these are already broken down to the perfect size. Sometimes breaking the full strands can be messy, but this eliminates the mess and time it takes to break them in half. It makes dinner making a lot easier.
Mike C.
Bronx, NY
I know some people are very brand-specific when it comes to their pasta. As for myself regardless of the brand it all tastes the same to me. However I do like the price point of the market Pantry pasta at Target I also like that they make a pot sized box of spaghetti noodles as well. Given that I tend to usually snap my pasta in half before placing it into the pot.
Bint A.
Good spaghetti. It's not much different than most kinds. I like that it is pot sized and that I don't need to break the pieces apart. I wouldn't say it's healthy. I would recommend it to others. The price is very reasonable.
Autumn R.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm a Target addict, and the app thy have to save money is great for when I need to grab groceries while I'm there! The Market Pantry brand always tastes fresh and delicious and I am always impressed with it, even the price!
Jaqueline P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Market pantry is such an AMAZING brand! It's so affordable and taste just as good as the bigger brands. My family is huge on pastas, so when I do plan on making pasta for dinner, I get all my pastas from target ! The market pantry brand. Can't go wrong with taste or price.
Bree S.
Ballston Spa, NY
Cheap and easy to find, almost always on sale! Love it, might not be the best pasta in the world but it's certainly tasty and you're getting good quality stuff for a cheap price tag!
anna b.
Simpsonville, SC
Love me some spaghetti! This brand is cheap and tastes like magic. I advice cooking for a couple less minutes and adding salt. It tastes amazing and cooks quickly. It also tastes very fresh and store made.
Brandy F.
Dover, PA
Sorry pasta companies, but this is the stupidest invention ever. How lazy do people have to be that they cant break their own pasta???? How stupid are people that they would pay more money for less pasta! This is what's wrong in life.... Smh
Jacklyn R.
Doesn't seem any different than other brands I've tried but you can never go wrong for the price. Has a good taste and is easy to cook. My family enjoys it and will puff course repurchase.
Hannah G.
Kansas City
This makes spagetti and spagetti is good. I like spagetti and I bet you do too. Use these and you are halfway to spagetti just add some sauce. Its real easy and you should do. It's so good, and you can even add meatballs. and don't forget garlic bread