BY MARKET PANTRY

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Pot-Sized Spaghetti 16 oz see more...

Miranda H.
Charleston, WV
I love this style of spaghetti because you don't have to break it and make a mess. It's a good value and I would buy this product again. It was my first time using it, and it tasted great. I eat pasta all the time and I would recommend this to other people.
Amanda  C.
Lansing, MI
Market Pantry/Target really has stepped up their game to compete with the big boys, I really love all of their products including the pot sized spaghetti. It is really nice not to have to break noodles (which then fly everywhere) and instead I can just drop them into the pan. Great, inventive product!
Shirley C.
El Monte, CA
Not the best, but not the worst! This is super easy for a quick meal fix. Honestly, for this cheap price, what more can you ask for? I would not hesitate to purchase this brand again especially since I'm a poor post grad that literally needs to save every single penny possible LOL
Abby C.
I can usually get market pantry for cheap. But I really love that I usually only pay a dollar or even less when i have a coupon. Honestly, I can't tell the difference between all these brands with the quality of noodle, but this does the job.
Andrea N.
Coral Gables, FL
I bought this product at Target. It's a perfect size for the pot. You will be sure that none of your spaghetti piece are undercooked. Just make sure that you leave it in boiling water for the amount of time directed on the box! Great go-to meal whenever your feeling lazy.
Lindsey C.
Thompsons Stn, TN
I love the fact that they are "pot size" I used to HATE breaking the noodles in half to get them in the pot . They would fly all over the kitchen . Awesome price compared to other brands and I will always buy this brand. I DEFINETLY recommend to others !
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
I love market pantry products! They're inexpensive and give the same great taste and texture as any other pasta brand I have tried before. Would recommend! You can pick them up at any target with groceries.
Shannon R.
Daphne, AL
I love pasta so naturally I go for the market pantry brand. I am a repeat consumer because you get great value out of this brand. It is better than the alternative brands for sure. I am satisfied overall.
megan p.
Bedford, TX
Tastes just like any other spaghetti but get it at a value price. This box makes enough for a family of three and then a few days worth of left overs. They can be a little long so we always break them in half.
Abby M.
No mess of a break to drop in an boil. I couldn't tell the difference between this brand and other brands, for noodles. I did buy this at a Target, and it was on sale with cartwheel. Dinner turned out excellent!