BY MARKET PANTRY

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Pot-Sized Spaghetti 16 oz see more...

Malynda C.
Christiansburg, VA
Great product. The fact that the noodles are short make cooking easy, very tasty and good quality for the price. I would definitely purchase again and recommend to friends and family. Very satisfied with product.
Maile L.
Fairfield , CA
These are good and cheap pasta to use. If you're not interested in taste, then this perfect. 4 stars only because there wasn't much flavor but my kids didn't care.
Alyssa A.
Waldorf, MD
I food shop all the time at Target, and this brand has definitely become my favorite pasta. Love making all sorts of dishes with this spaghetti! Cooks in just a few minutes and tastes so good.
Kristen G.
Linden, MI
Classic spaghetti at a great price! I love most Market Pantry items. I can always find a great substitute for a name brand without breaking the bank! Great pasta!
Lele S.
Hampton, VA
I love target brand anything. You get the same comparable quality as name brand stuff at the fraction of the price. This spaghetti is no exception. I particularly love the pot sized spaghetti. I've never been a fan of having to push my pasta in little by little into boiling hot water. With this size you just place it all in there and cook it.
Donna M.
Riverview, FL
Anyone else get super excited to see spaghetti in a size that doesn't result in little flecks of it all over the kitchen when you have to break it to cram it into the boiling water? I was practically dancing in the aisle, and it cooks so much more evenly in the pot, and doesn't stick. I also love how much easier it is to get a portion size from the box, as breaking in half always resulting in me making way more pasta than I needed.
Karman L.
Flushing, NY
Pasta is pasta! I don't notice a difference between market pantry brand versus any other brand. Definitely gets it's job done and for a slightly lower cost than other "brand name" pastas. With a non-existent/marginal difference between the quality, there is no reason not to get market pantry pasta (since it's cheaper than competitor brands).
Amy T.
One of the best pasta products ever. I don't know who came up with it first but the best thing about this is that you don't have to snap the pasta to fit in you're home size pot (and it doesn't cost extra to have it like this!!!) not everyone cooks in giant restaurant size pots that we can just toss the regular pasta in!!!!
Molly G.
Philadelphia, PA
Market Pantry tends to be a pretty great replacement for the major name brands- I have personally gotten the pasta and well, it tastes pretty much like regular spaghetti! Not something special, but if it's on sale, totally worth replacing for anyone on a budget.
Darlene C.
I really like the Market Pantry brand. It is very well priced, but the products really compare well to those of name brands. I will not say that this Spaghetti changed my life, but I definitely did not feel like I was lacking anything for the price reduction.