BY MARKET PANTRY

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Pot-Sized Spaghetti 16 oz see more...

Sylvia T.
Yuba City, CA
I've been using this brand for year! They don't disappoint. They cook up great and taste amazing.
Maria H.
Titusville, FL
I love using this! It's quick and easy! Just dump right in and cook! Who doesn't love easy?!?!
Anna S.
Columbus, OH
Cheap, easy to cook, and good for college students on a budget! I would recommend this product.
Sarah T.
Braham, MN
Love this. No need to break pasta to boil it. Compares to name brand. Easy to use taste great
Rabail K.
A very good product that is a recommendation for all. I am never disappointed with this brand
Selina S.
Dade City, FL
Their noodles are great and cheap. They are great if you're on a budget and make dinner easy.
Andrea B.
Bryan, TX
I think I've only bought this kind once before. but no complaints here. tastes just as good.
Molly W.
Des Moines, IA
Pot sized spaghetti is such a good idea. It works great for toddlers little hands to handle.
Sarah B.
Minneapolis, MN
I love Market Pantry products! Taste just as great as other brands, but at a cheaper price!
Lucia R.
Tacoma, WA
Use this pasta every time I make spaghetti, it's the perfect size! Plus it's really yummy!